ATH Devin Fuller

ADS

HuskerShark, I appreciate the welcome...and I come in peace. I was only responding to a post that was pasted onto one of the RU message boards. (Don't think husker B actually posted it himself.)

Like I said, anything is possible in recruiting, so nobody will really know where Devin's going until he puts his name on the dotted line. -Until then, best of luck in the Devin recruiting battle!

Husker Shark, I appreciate the welcome...and I come in peace. I was only responding to a post that was pasted onto on of the RU message boards. (Don't think husker B actually posted it himself.)

Like I said, anything is possible in recruiting, so nobody will really know where Devin's going until he puts his name on the dotted line. -Until then, best of luck in the Devin recruiting battle!

I was j/k by the way

So any inside info on your side or from your board besides the "expert" picks that you put up already? Do they really see him as a QB?

His dads comments really makes me think he "should" pick Nebraska. Just wonder if Beck and company told him they want him at QB...period.

Thats all we have ever told Devin, he will a QB if he comes here no questions asked.

That's not exactly true.

My understanding is we have promised him a shot at QB.

I actually tend to think the longer he holds off the better our chances. The easy thing for devin to do is stay at home and if he were completely set on that he could have announced already. I think he's waiting for something to absolutely blow him away! Or he's looking for an excuse to leave home but can't find a good enough excuse to convince himself to not stay instate with his friends!

His dads comments really makes me think he "should" pick Nebraska. Just wonder if Beck and company told him they want him at QB...period.

Thats all we have ever told Devin, he will a QB if he comes here no questions asked.

That's not exactly true.

Yes. We have now. But it wasn't always that way as indicated above. Thats why Beck was putting out fires last week.

That's not exactly true.

Yes. We have now. But it wasn't always that way as indicated above. Thats why Beck was putting out fires last week.

Oh I know. Didn't have enough time to type everything. We promised him a shot at QB, much like we told Turner he would start at QB.

Like I said above, very pessimistic about this one. Who knows though, maybe he is this year's version of Todd Peat Jr.

There's word coming out of the RU camp that Tom Savage, their highly touted QB(As well as a drop back passer) that started most of 2009 for them, is transferring back to Rutgers (From AZ of all places due to Rich Rod's O), and is trying to get a hardship waiver that will allow him to play immediately. Otherwise he'll have to sit out a year. Not sure what that means for Us, RU or AZ but I'd thought I would share.