Which game are you most looking forward to...

In light of recent events, this was Ohio St, until Tressel's dumb ass couldn't walk down the hall...

Now it's Northwestern and Michigan.

Northwestern, because there's a guy I work with who takes shots at our kids graduating.

Michigan, because there's another dumbass I work with, always extolling the virtues of Wolverine football

Actually looking forward to the Minnesota game. The wife loved Mall of America (nothing like it in TX), so any excuse to combine MoA and 'Husker Football is what game theorists call a 'win/win'.

The only time I've been to Mall of America was when we were up in Minny for a Bears/ViQueens game.

Actually looking forward to the Minnesota game. The wife loved Mall of America (nothing like it in TX), so any excuse to combine MoA and 'Husker Football is what game theorists call a 'win/win'.

The only time I've been to Mall of America was when we were up in Minny for a Bears/ViQueens game.

Other than a few specialty shops and the theme park, it's just a big mall

Gotta be Wisconsin. First B1G conference game. They're a strong team, and like huskered17 said, they should present a pretty good barometer of where we sit as a team and what we might be capable of.

Then Penn State. We've had disputes in the past, ('94, kid catches a ball in Bangladesh and is called in bounds, ect...) and I just get the feeling that the current of this rivalry will be conducted through a river of bad blood.

Then Iowa. I want to grind them into bits of bird bone and brain under our Big Red boot heels. Every....single....year. :)

Gotta be Wisconsin. First B1G conference game. They're a strong team, and like huskered17 said, they should present a pretty good barometer of where we sit as a team and what we might be capable of.

Then Penn State. We've had disputes in the past, ('94, kid catches a ball in Bangladesh and is called in bounds, ect...) and I just get the feeling that the current of this rivalry will be conducted through a river of bad blood.

Then Iowa. I want to grind them into bits of bird bone and brain under our Big Red boot heels. Every....single....year. :)

Agreed. I only had Iowa at 1 because I live here and most my friends and relatives are Iowa fans. They need to be shut up...hard