BK is Planking????????

planking_gives_board_college_football_players_an_offseason_pastime.jpg

Planking.

It's become the latest pastime of college football players this offseason, who are bored and looking for some attention on Twitter.

What is planking?

Well, it's the act of lying face down, expressionless, with your arms and legs extended. And here's the kicker; it has to be done in a weird place so that it attracts attention.

Hey, it beats selling merchandise for tattoos.

Full article

Um..... WAT?

Planking just hit Nebraska? You have got to be kidding me!

:facepalm:

This is the first time someone has posted a pic of one of our players planking. That doesn't mean that planking started in Nebraska today, any more than the fact that the pic of the player's BBQ that I just posted the other day means that was the first time anyone had BBQ'd in Nebraska.

This is the first time someone has posted a pic of one of our players planking. That doesn't mean that planking started in Nebraska today, any more than the fact that the pic of the player's BBQ that I just posted the other day means that was the first time anyone had BBQ'd in Nebraska.

Wait... You're telling me we finally got BBQ in Nebraska?

• Fire 1

Yep. And Internet last week. Apparently it took a while to get that series of tubes to stretch this far.

I had no idea what the hell planking was until Rosario Dawson was talking about it on Letterman or one of the other late night yakkers. Whatever floats your boat I guess. By the way if Rosario wants to plank in my yard, I'd probably have to split her like wet pine :thumbs

I'd plank her.

Wait wut?

What the f#*k is BBQ??? Is it like grape-drink?