BK is Planking????????

I've seen pics of several of the players planking lately. As pastimes go, it's pretty harmless.

Actually, some guy was doing it ona beam and fell and died.. or at least that is what someone told me.... I am too lazy to see if it is real.

Fact. See my post earlier in the thread for a link. Idiot fell off like a 7 story balcony trying to plank on the patio railing.

I had no idea what the hell planking was until Rosario Dawson was talking about it on Letterman or one of the other late night yakkers. Whatever floats your boat I guess. By the way if Rosario wants to plank in my yard, I'd probably have to split her like wet pine :thumbs

I'd plank her.

Wait wut?

saw that in a movie once, and she didn't walk right for days

That is the kind of video you can shoot when you know you're the baddest m'fer in the room.

I like in the video of BK showing the reporter from the BTN around, he points to E Martin and

says, that is the ugliest guy in the Big 10.

I can't wait to see Eric Martin unleashed against the B1G. Hope he still gets in on special teams. In addition to coming off the edge at DE to blow up QBs. The guy is a force of nature.