Taylor Martinez throwing motion

carlfense

His throwing motion is similar to that of a girl. Imo

The thing I don't understand is how would his old man allow that kind of throwing motion. I'm no all-star athlete but my old man at least enforced strong mechanics when I was young on how to throw a football, baseball, shoot a basketball. I may not have been the most athletic but my mechanics at least allowed for me to be somewhat successful.

I just hope Taylor can improve his decision-making. Bad mechanics are something you can get away with at this level - even win championships with. But bad decisions will kill your team faster than anything else.

He's got a long way to go on the decision-making side, but if that part of his game continues to improve along with his management skills (which we can see definite improvement in), then there's hope for him. But that INT he threw to the Fresno LB, and the near-INT he threw in the end zone against Washington were definite WTF moments.

All I can say is his motion stinks. You guys also need to go back and watch some games from the '97 season. The Snowman's throwing motion was as ugly as it gets, but I do seem to remember that Scott Frost led us to a National Championship. Who did he beat in the Championship Game? Tennessee and the "aionited best qb ever, Peyton Manning. Does T-Mart make some soph mistakes, yup. Is he carrying a tremendous amount of pressure and expectations on his young shoulders, damn right. Should we back off and give the kid a chance, he's our QB, he's young and he deserves better from us. I think he has a good chance of bringing NC #6 to The University of Nebraska.

T_O_B

G>B>R

• Fire 4

All I can say is his motion stinks. You guys also need to go back and watch some games from the '97 season. The Snowman's throwing motion was as ugly as it gets, but I do seem to remember that Scott Frost led us to a National Championship. Who did he beat in the Championship Game? Tennessee and the "aionited best qb ever) Peyton Manning. Does T-Mart make some soph mistakes, yup. Is he carrying a tremendous amount of pressure and expectations on his young shoulders, damn right. Should we back off and give the kid a chance, he's our QB, he's young and he deserves better from us. I think he has a good chance of bringing NC #6 to The University of Nebraska.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I think you're taking this thread too seriously.

• Fire 1

If anything, Taylor needs a new rule to follow. If he is being pressured and needs to throw the ball, then he better do it to the side lines and not a player. Everytime when he does it, someone either does catch it or almost does and it isn't a player that wears red/white.