Black Jersey?

kreutz35

Just to add to this thread, I think we should come out in yellow. Corn is yellow.

Icedavis, do a yellow helmet with a red N, that would look BADASS

Yellow helmet and green jerseys!!!! Can't forget about the stock.

Put kernels on the jersey and helmet to please.

Yes. Put a corn-kernel texture on the shoulders and knees, much like Oregon did with the diamond-plating!

dixon-oregon-football.jpg:

Also, the helmet should have a tassel on it.

I didn't add the tassel to it. But I did get curious on what it could look like. so this is what I came up with.

6189507989_4bba77d2bf_m.jpg

Now I know yall are going to say this is awesome so I didn't bother to put it on here as a vote. so instead I just submitted this to Addidas and said they have the permission from all of Husker nation to create these uniforms for us. :sarcasm (for those that think I could be serious)

Looks like a dragon, I'm N!

We can put it to rest!

https://twitter.com/...076464103657472

I don't think it puts anything to rest. They said on September 19th is was going to be the regular away uniforms, then another obviously fake photo surfaced and the retardation continued.

Yea and the fact they have been messing with everyone daily. Who knows if they are serious. If in fact we are wearing normal stuff. The boosters got their way again...

That black helmet I think is a good look. Red on black is a tough look like that though.

Here are a couple ideas I came up with that I think would be reasonable based off of the road jersey being white as usual while trying to contrast with the Wisconsin look. It's hard to think that they would go complete Nike/Oregon black out uni like in the previous photoshop looks, especially when rules are pretty stringent (aside from pre-season arrangements) but you never know. So I went with these:

6183554041_f551d6de96_z.jpg

6184074034_921efca255_z.jpg

It doesn't really matter what they wear but it is fun to speculate.

I like the second, with the black numbers. It would definitely piss off a lot of traditionalists. But atleast we're not wearing blackshirts, and killing that special name, for our Defense. This look also reminds me of the Georgia look from a few years ago, which I liked very much.

BLACK+HELMETS.jpg

We can put it to rest!

https://twitter.com/...076464103657472

I don't think it puts anything to rest. They said on September 19th is was going to be the regular away uniforms, then another obviously fake photo surfaced and the retardation continued.

This tweet from the NU Equipment office has obviously been photo shopped.......

The original looked like this before the pranskters got hold of it-

Just to calm everyone's nerves we will be wearing our abnormal black road uniforms & black helmet @ Wisconsin.