Why do Wyoming fans hate N so much

They hate usso bad because we ARE SO GOOD!!!

The haters need to look at the revenue UNL is pumping into the Wyoming athletic department, 1.7 million over the course of a three game contract plus all the money Husker fans will bring to Larime this weekend. An extra 3000 seats in their stadium, the smallest we've played in since 1971. When was the last time a team like Nebraska played in their stadium? Never that's when. You're welcome A$$hats.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I keep seeing this, but Wake Forest was smaller. Not that it matters. But still. :moreinteresting

Wyoming - 29,181

Wakeforest - 31,500

T_O_B

G>B>R

That's BS, Virginian. A more apt analogy would be, last week some guy came busting into your house screaming. This week your neighbor knocks on the door to say "Hi," and you shoot him.

If you treat ALL Nebraska fans poorly because some fans came to your site and acted like idiots, that's on you, not the visitor. Think how you were welcomed here. That has not happened on those Wyoming boards. They have gone out of their way to find instances where they were "disrespected" by literally anyone, and they blame all of Nebraska fans for it. I could go over there and pull quote after quote of people going off on Nebraska fans, and by my count there have been three posting there this past week, me being one of them.

Good analogy. Last year at the Big 12 Champ game, there were a few OK fans behind my son and I that threatened me because we were cheering too loud. I will never take it to stereotype every OK fan as bad. Most of em are the best fans in college football. I will still always root for OK unless they play us.....

Thanks for the analogy. Bob D is the best coach of all time!!!! Glad we stole him from em, otherwise this board may have never been as cool as it is.

They hate usso bad because we ARE SO GOOD!!!

The haters need to look at the revenue UNL is pumping into the Wyoming athletic department, 1.7 million over the course of a three game contract plus all the money Husker fans will bring to Larime this weekend. An extra 3000 seats in their stadium, the smallest we've played in since 1971. When was the last time a team like Nebraska played in their stadium? Never that's when. You're welcome A$$hats.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I keep seeing this, but Wake Forest was smaller. Not that it matters. But still. :moreinteresting

Wyoming - 29,181

Wakeforest - 31,500

T_O_B

G>B>R

I went to that Wake Forest game in 2007. The place was small, but the Husker contingent was big. Maybe a third of the stadium was red. The Red Sea as rockin that day!

Hope to see that in Laramie this afternoon.

That's BS, Virginian. A more apt analogy would be, last week some guy came busting into your house screaming. This week your neighbor knocks on the door to say "Hi," and you shoot him.

If you treat ALL Nebraska fans poorly because some fans came to your site and acted like idiots, that's on you, not the visitor. Think how you were welcomed here. That has not happened on those Wyoming boards. They have gone out of their way to find instances where they were "disrespected" by literally anyone, and they blame all of Nebraska fans for it. I could go over there and pull quote after quote of people going off on Nebraska fans, and by my count there have been three posting there this past week, me being one of them.

Good analogy. Last year at the Big 12 Champ game, there were a few OK fans behind my son and I that threatened me because we were cheering too loud. I will never take it to stereotype every OK fan as bad. Most of em are the best fans in college football. I will still always root for OK unless they play us.....

Thanks for the analogy. Bob D is the best coach of all time!!!! Glad we stole him from em, otherwise this board may have never been as cool as it is.

Blasphemy! Where's my torch?

09-19-2011 12:39 PM #30The Virginianuser-offline.pngbunghole reputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.png avatar3433_2.gif Join Date Aug 2009 Location Woodbridge, VA Posts 914

"quote_icon.png Originally Posted by BurntOrange&White viewpost-right.png

I will only send you mojo if you send us pics of Wyoming wimminz romancing each other."

"First I got to find some wimminz. It's a sparce poplulation on the High Plains. That's probably why they say in Wyoming, men are men and sheep are nervous... :)"

It's posts like this that tend to come back and bite you in the ass.

09-19-2011 12:39 PM #30The Virginianuser-offline.pngbunghole reputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.pngreputation_pos.png avatar3433_2.gif Join Date Aug 2009 Location Woodbridge, VA Posts 914

I will only send you mojo if you send us pics of Wyoming wimminz romancing each other."

"First I got to find some wimminz. It's a sparce poplulation on the High Plains. That's probably why they say in Wyoming, men are men and sheep are nervous... :)"

I'd be more concerned about the sheeps' asses. In view of what that Wyoming guy said.

I'd be more concerned about the sheeps' asses. In view of what that Wyoming guy said.

Idk, the Virginian seems like a give and take kind of guy. I bet he's a really generous lover.

Idk, the Virginian seems like a give and take kind of guy. I bet he's a really generous lover.

Yup I'm sure he and Trampus will have some very special moments during those long Wyoming winter nights.

T_O_B

G>B>R