Martinez is 'mad'

bdubb75

he can man up, everyone has to sometime........be humble, comitt to improvement and quite whining to the press, it only gets worse when they hear you whine!

Who is whining to the press?

Obviously you didn't listen to his part of the presser after practice, where he accused the press of "gunning" for him anyway....so he didn't care what the fans were saying. Maybe he should care.

I am waiting for his daddy to come strolling into Lincoln any day now to meet with the coaches...

Aw, come on. Some of this stuff is over the top. I don't think Taylor deserves us being so down about him, especially outside of his on-field performance.

Personally, I feel sorry for the kid because he isn't getting any support up front on the field. But the comments he makes, makes it hard not to be hard on the guy. He wanted the position of starting QB, maybe he should start acting like one and quit whining and take some responsibility for his play and his team.

This kid says what he means, why can't people take his words at face value? He wasn't whining to the media, he's calling it like it is. People are insanely critical of him, he knows it and he wasn't afraid to say it. I would say the same thing in his shoes, not because I'm throwing a pity-party or whining or anything else, but because it's true and I try to speak truth.

• Fire 1

he can man up, everyone has to sometime........be humble, comitt to improvement and quite whining to the press, it only gets worse when they hear you whine!

Obviously you didn't listen to his part of the presser after practice, where he accused the press of "gunning" for him anyway....so he didn't care what the fans were saying. Maybe he should care.

I am waiting for his daddy to come strolling into Lincoln any day now to meet with the coaches...

Aw, come on. Some of this stuff is over the top. I don't think Taylor deserves us being so down about him, especially outside of his on-field performance.

Personally, I feel sorry for the kid because he isn't getting any support up front on the field. But the comments he makes, makes it hard not to be hard on the guy. He wanted the position of starting QB, maybe he should start acting like one and quit whining and take some responsibility for his play and his team.

You are a dork, get over yourself.

Now, I will assume that you can "get over that" and reply with a classy, humble response. Right?

Martinez apparently called out the jersey chaser in class today.
LOL say what?
Yeah, the girl who told him to stop throwing interceptions in spanish class asked him today if he still hated her, with which he responded "We don't talk anymore. Also, you're in the paper." I know someone who sits right next to Martinez and Hardrick in that class.

post-2293-0-42068100-1317856244.gif

Great cheap shot. Do ya feel better now, tough guy?

Lay off the guy, he is a 20 year old away from home. I know that when i was in his shoes I had enough going on without playing football.

This paragraph upsets me more and more everytime I read it. He should have been off his Teetee when he was 18. He needs to grow up and handle this crap. Hell I would have done everything to be in his shoes with his problems at 20 when I was 18. A lot more 18 yr olds are going thru a lot more then he is a dealing with it much better then he is. He is basically a junior and needs to act like one. Want to be a QB? Then he needs to work much harder for it.

Obviously you didn't listen to his part of the presser after practice, where he accused the press of "gunning" for him anyway....so he didn't care what the fans were saying.

Bo uses essentially the same defense.

The guys who say they don't care what the fans and media say aren't exactly telling the truth.

In unrelated news, Tom Brady threw 4 interceptions last week. He has the best brain and throwing motion in all of football.

Lay off the guy, he is a 20 year old away from home. I know that when i was in his shoes I had enough going on without playing football.

This paragraph upsets me more and more everytime I read it. He should have been off his Teetee when he was 18. He needs to grow up and handle this crap. Hell I would have done everything to be in his shoes with his problems at 20 when I was 18. A lot more 18 yr olds are going thru a lot more then he is a dealing with it much better then he is. He is basically a junior and needs to act like one. Want to be a QB? Then he needs to work much harder for it.

Seriously, you are a donkey and you know it. Stop it dork, grow up.

I will assume that you will handle any response properly and with class at all times. I mean, its no big deal right? I am just an anonymous poster so who cares.

If you're mad then do something about it. Start acting like a real QB and play to win

This is another example of an unfair comment. He is trying and trying hard. So he didn't learn a lot of basics in high school...he's still a great athlete and the COACHES put him at qb

I agree. When you think of how he was last year-barely spoke a word to anyone, sat apart from the team. This year? He's laughing, he's trying to pump his team up, he's initiating leadership. Ok, so he doesn't have a good throw-is that something he could improve on? Isn't that what quarterback coaches are for?