Huskers Open up 24 Point Favorite

Degenerate Gamblers  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I wouldn't bet anyone's money on this or any other Husker game. You never know which team is going to show up, and this defense has underperformed so badly that you cannot count on shutting down an otherwise hapless opponent.

This guy right here.

Nebraska's defense is more than capable of making any offense look elite. Especially when they have a semi-mobile QB. If Nebraska shows up and plays a 60 minute game, they could destroy the spread. I certainly wouldn't put any money on it though. I'd be shocked if Nebraska shows up for this game. In any case there's virtually no chance the Goofers win.

If we don't win by more than 24, I am going to count on losing to Michigan, Michigan St, AND Northwestern. This had better be a blowout in every sense of the word.

That. Plus any other game we play could go either way. Who woulda thunk Minny would be such a pivotal game for us. I don't think winning is in any doubt but this has to be a complete blowout or we will struggle the remainder of this season. If Pelini and company did not successfully address the glaring defensive deficiencies with the extra week we could easily see another 3-4 losses.