I met Kevin Cosgrove and his wife at Target in south Lincoln in 2005. Both were decked out a husker adidas warmup gear and were shopping for Christmas decorations.

Also met a lot of players during that 2004 to 2006 era. Seppo Erwayre was pretty cool, but some of the others were d-bags, I thought.

Ran into Eric Hagg and Dejon Gomes at Red Robin last year during the bye week. We both made eye contact and then I :bonez

Both laughed and returned the favor.

• 3 years later...

Met Randy Couture and Tim Sylvia. Randy was cool, Tim was a douche.

Met Houston Alexander and Ken Shamrock. Houston was cool, Ken was a douche.

Chuck Lidell put his hand on my shoulde to get by one time.

Saw Bo Pelini in Scheels right after he was hired.

Tom Osborne spoke at my school once.

Hung out and drank with Ingrid Michaelsons band after their show got canceled.

I've met a few comedians at the Funny Bone. Got a high 5 from Dave Coulier (probably the furthest in life I'll ever get for knowing how to play the tuba), bought a t-shirt from Bert Kreisher (and got a pretty funny response from him when I told one of the servers to get him a drink while he was on stage), and BSed with Frank Caliendo for a bit after one of his shows. Got my picture taken with him too.

Got to cover a UFC event so met Dana White-- cool guy. Interviewed Danny Woodhead at the UFC event. Also interviewed Ellenberger, TJ Dillashaw, Stephen Struve, and a few other mid-level UFC guys.

Interviewed most of the Husker basketball team in 2010-2011.. got to know a few of the lower level guys pretty well. Lance Jeter is still one of my favorite Huskers of all time.

Celebrity wise--- Cant really think of any.