The Walking Dead

Anybody see the similarities between Shane and Rick now. Rick is acting like Shane did at the farm?

I see the similarities, sure. The big difference is Shane was only looking out for himself. Rick is all about the group.

Yep. That's always been the difference - Shane was, from the start, in 100% self preservation mode, and showed that he wasn't at all perturbed taking anyone's life if they were detrimental to his survival. Rick has the same mentality, except instead of being only towards Rick, it's towards everyone around and under him.

This is one show that didn't need a spinoff. Ugh.

It may not be that bad. From what I read it will be based off the early days of the outbreak. But without source material to base the storyline off of it could suffer.

Or better because no one will have a general guideline of where it is headed.

This is one show that didn't need a spinoff. Ugh.

It may not be that bad. From what I read it will be based off the early days of the outbreak. But without source material to base the storyline off of it could suffer.

Or better because no one will have a general guideline of where it is headed.

Thats the main reason I wanna see it. I started watching the show before reading the comics so it was all new. Then I bypassed the show so now I have a general idea what to expect. In a way its better but in a way its not. Seeing the source material helps you respect the shows writers.

Isn't the finale supposed to be a tear jerker??

Darryl has been kinda quiet. :) jus spitballin' here

It would be kinda hard to nail it down to one or two since so many have starting going around the bend.

There are a lot of story lines they are going to cram into 90 minutes it looks like. Some people won't survive, I'm guessing several of the Alexandrians and possibly a member or two of Ricks group.

The whole Daryl thing is 50/50 for me. They have been teasing it for one of 2 reasons. A- They want to prepare people for his death B- They really like screwing with the internet fans

• Fire 1