The Walking Dead

At the end of the episode he hollers "open the gate!"

Really, I liked the Eastman character and didn't have a problem with the episode, more it's placement in the season. Would have been a nice breather once things have settled in Alexandria rather than interrupting the current story. But maybe if there's a couple more slower episodes to come they just want to space them out.

Ehhhhhhhhh.... not sure that was him. I believe it was the guy who scrambled and left the group, Not sure on his name.

The guy who scrambled from Glenn and Michonne's group got eaten by walkers.....dude is dead

He has a pretty distinct voice, it sounded just like him.

That, and if you watch it with the subtitles on it specifies "Rick's voice".

I thought it sounded like him too, maybe he is sans hand?

I think it was the perfect spot for that episode. Leaves us hanging another week to find out about Glenn.

I think it was the perfect spot for that episode. Leaves us hanging another week to find out about Glenn.

Redux, I don't know what to think. My judgement on you is cloudy lately. But, I can still talk TWD with you.

I think glen is alive. I guess I'll trust you guys that rick is the voice at at end.

Redux, I don't know what to think. My judgement on you is cloudy lately. But, I can still talk TWD with you.

I think glen is alive. I guess I'll trust you guys that rick is the voice at at end.

It could be a bait and switch too, they love doing that. Honestly I don't know how they will finish this whole Glenn situation. They want gullible people to think he is dead, but they also want the smarks to think he is alive. Part of me thinks he is dead or dying and they have something pretty intense and memorable to properly send him off.

Then again he has supposedly already filmed segments with an upcoming character named Jesus. So who knows at this point.

Is that 'Jesus' or 'Hay-Zeus' ? I'm a big pronunciation rat.

Neither it is buddy Christ.

buddy_christ.jpg

I could see them doing a pre-zombie flash back for glenn and how joined group to finally reveal he is dead.

Exciting 90 mins of him delivering pizzas.

Another filler episode. =/

Such a strong start to the season too.

I think it's good to mix it up a little. We know there's gonna be a crazy episode before the winter break so they're cooling us off by showing us how this attack has effected everyone in Alexandria including Maggie, the leader lady, etc. It would get old if it was constant sh#t like the wolves attacking.

I think that formula has been tedious for a long time now. It works okay if you binge watch so all the filler episodes just sort of blend in. On their own they're mostly just sh#t episodes and it brings down the overall quality of the show.

I guess it's just annoying because I can't help but think this show is capable of so much more.