*** Official Northwestern Game Discussion Thread ***

knapplc

Look--this loss is certainly on the players, especially Rex and Quincy coughing up untimely turnovers, and our D-Line and secondary being pillow soft.

*But*, if anyone doesn't think this wasn't tainted by poor officiating, I'm sorry--this is the worst job of officiating I've seen this side of the tainted Big XII crew we had last year. No holding calls when they were there, obvious blocks in the back by Northwestern that we're called, and at least two late hits that weren't called by the zebras.

I'm trying to remain cordial to our new hosts, but perhaps we as a fanbase should keep track of this crew. I seem to recall we had problems with them earlier this year and their one-sided non-calls before...

Those 20 seconds Bo wasted, and the time he wasted keeping those timeouts may kill us if we get the ball back right now ..

OMFG HE DID NOT CALL THAT TO. THAT WAS NORTHWESTERN. WE HAD 3 TOs WHEN WE STARTED THIS DRIVE.

Dude, I didn't say a THING about who called it. Bo should have called it LONG before Northwestern did to save us time. Chill.