Why doesnt Bo just ban discussing football on twitter and any media for that matter? Its his team, his rules.

Nothing good comes of it. Its Greens right to be upset, but hes only looking through his perspective. Its because hes young and dumb. Thats not an insult as weve all been there, its just a matter of reality concerning maturity. Voicing his opinion , or any teammate for that matter, does nothing but send the wrong messages and undermine Bos authority and the rest of his staff.

Who do these kids think they are these days?

Rex had to wait his turn behind Helu. He did his time, put in the hard work, and took over the reins on Helus departure. Good kid that understands hard work pays off. Green could learn a thing or two from Rex, hell the whole team could.

They monitor all the guys accounts. I had class with a few players a couple years back and one of them said he deleted his facebook because they would get in trouble for things they posted.

I bet the staff have fun monitoring everything Kinnie says on Twitter...

You get a short amount of time to play, if he feels like he is not going to play he should leave. Why stick around to not play? I would not do that. No sane person would.

There's lots of sane kids who don't leave due to not playing as freshmen. If he demands to start/play now......buh bye!

Time to shut down twitter for players. Aaron, you are a true freshman and you have gotten 3 TD's and can still play a significant part in 2+ more games. If you think this season was a waste, go talk to Prince, Niles Paul, Enunwa and Dennard. This is Rex's team, and you are going to have to prove that you are worth giving him a break. Settle down and get to work.

• Fire 1

He needs to realize hes a true freshman and there is no way hes coming in and taking Rex's position.

Yep.

Also, the few times we've seen him play it looks like suicide to run him anywhere but the edge. He's no Rozier, LP, etc yet.....

Really? When has he been given any meaningful snaps with plays designed to run up the middle?

Ive said it in another thread on this same issue over the same player. We'd love to hold on to this kid, but if he's questioning himself being here, then maybe he does need to be somewhere else. It was the same thing with the Odigizua fella that went to UCLA. If it's not a 100% bye in, then we dont want him anyway. Sorry to give a extra nudge out the door but we dont want guys that are questioning their role.

He needs to realize hes a true freshman and there is no way hes coming in and taking Rex's position.

Yep.

Also, the few times we've seen him play it looks like suicide to run him anywhere but the edge. He's no Rozier, LP, etc yet.....

Really? When has he been given any meaningful snaps with plays designed to run up the middle?

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I am disappointed that he has used twitter to express his feelings....maybe he should go to the coaches instead of the public... I understand missing his family and friends, but as mentioned, he lives with his brother. Hopefully Andrew will help keep his spirits up.... a local writer from Lincoln mentioned earlier in the week that ALL 3 freshman appear to be too small for big 10 football, and that if they were to run the ball 10 times, they would have trouble staying healthy.... 1 man's opinion, not mine ( I haven't seen them up close)..

I really hope Aaron figures it out and is a "fighter", not a "path of least resistance" type of guy. He was my #1 wish-list recruit in last year's class. I hope to see him stay, work his a$$ off and see what happens when he gets a year of college strength under his belt. He is a talent, but needs to stay positive and hopefully makes a splash next year.

Yep.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I am disappointed that he has used twitter to express his feelings....maybe he should go to the coaches instead of the public... I understand missing his family and friends, but as mentioned, he lives with his brother. Hopefully Andrew will help keep his spirits up.... a local writer from Lincoln mentioned earlier in the week that ALL 3 freshman appear to be too small for big 10 football, and that if they were to run the ball 10 times, they would have trouble staying healthy.... 1 man's opinion, not mine ( I haven't seen them up close)..

I really hope Aaron figures it out and is a "fighter", not a "path of least resistance" type of guy. He was my #1 wish-list recruit in last year's class. I hope to see him stay, work his a$$ off and see what happens when he gets a year of college strength under his belt. He is a talent, but needs to stay positive and hopefully makes a splash next year.

Hmmm, sounds like all things that could have been done with a redshirt.

• Fire 1

Yep.

Hmmm, sounds like all things that could have been done with a redshirt.

I agree... I have said he should have RS.... it would be interesting to see is Bo tried to get him to RS or not. If Bo tried, and Green didn't want too, then he has no one to blame except himself... If the coaches had him believing that he would see meaningful time, then I can definitely see the reason for the frustration...but don't put it out on social media !!! Doesn't reflect well on character.

Well Aaron is very justified in this situation.

This is speculation as we havent seen him in practice.

And even if the feeling is justified for him, it doesnt justify him opening his mouth about it. Hes not the coach. Freedom of speech does not apply.

There are more times I wanted to curse out my superiors in my years in the service than I can count, headbutt out their teeth while they were yelling in my face, but did I ever? HELL NO. Respect for authority. I shouldnt even have to explain this one.

Situation isn't even close to the same, I shouldn't have had to explain that.