WR Laquon Treadwell [Ole Miss - Signed NLI]

Nexus

Hugh Freeze just sent out a tweet urging those to report proven violations to their compliance offices and if it ain't proven quit slanting his kids. Quite humorous and at the same time desperate damage control

Obvious guilt is obvious. My land. Isnt the first rule of breaking rules to NOT call those out that are accusing you of it? Wouldnt it be best to just ignore the accusations instead of making a fuss about it? This is just being a baby now.

Brandon Marcello of the (Jackson) Clarion-Ledger reached Bumphis by telephone Tuesday afternoon. Bumphis said, in part, "Mississippi State never offered me money. Other schools did, I will say that."

Chad Bumphis @ImSo_BalisMade1

Funny. I tweet that and the only people offended are my sweet little rebel followers!! Guilty much??? Possibly. Lol

redflag.gif

He played for Mississipi State a couple years ago. He tweeted earlier basically saying to recruits not to just commit to a school for the money cuz it doesnt last long and that they might regret their decision later. Says that Miss State never offered him money but a number of other schools did. Did not specifically mention the Ole Miss situtation, but it was prettty evident who he was referring to