WR Laquon Treadwell [Ole Miss - Signed NLI]

Nexus

why does this matter were even being strongly considered by any of their commits?

It's not about us, it's about what we have to try to recruit against. Of course we aren't going to be strongly considered by any of these SEC kids when they have escalades, boats and ho's, and $100 bills being thrown at them.

would Bo want these kind of kids in the first place? he always talks about recruiting the right kind of kids with high character, if a kid is willing to take bribes to loose at Mississippi then they are probably someone Bo wouldnt want

why does this matter were even being strongly considered by any of their commits?

It's not about us, it's about what we have to try to recruit against. Of course we aren't going to be strongly considered by any of these SEC kids when they have escalades, boats and ho's, and $100 bills being thrown at them.

would Bo want these kind of kids in the first place? he always talks about recruiting the right kind of kids with high character, if a kid is willing to take bribes to loose at Mississippi then they are probably someone Bo wouldnt want

We wanted Lavon Hooks pretty bad

If Bo is not going to recruit kids that want hot girls around them...well...its going to not be good

Holy.... The Michael Oher situation was nothing even close to cheating if the movie was anywhere close to portraying what actually happened.

funny-gif-Steve-Carell-laughing.gif

Sorry couldn't help but laugh at that (in regards to pretty much any Hollywood movie).

That being said I agree that there's little to suggest the Oher situation was shady.

If Bo is not going to recruit kids that want hot girls around them...well...its going to not be good

i was refering to cash and cars that kind of stuff

Come on guys! We know the REAL reason why these guys are committing. Check out this past year's Ole' Miss HC queen...

fatblackhq.bmp

Hotty Toddy, indeed!

As I said in another thread, If she ain't 280, she ain't no lady!

I remember you saying that and it still disturbs me. But to each their own.

That king size bed sheet sure brings out her eyes.