Apparently Penn State talked to Bo about HC gig

Nexus

people who bag on Bo can kiss my rosy-haired rectum..you all deserve that fraud called callahandjob

People who set the bar at Callahan and are happy with anything that's even a little better than what he gave us can kiss my rosy-haired rectum...you all deserve 9 win seasons, no conference championships and no BCS bowls.

See how that works both ways?? :)

callahandjob was a f'ing mess who hated being here and hated everything Nebraska stood for prior to him coming here to enlighten the NFL pimple-assed computer-materbating, groupies- Bo is a good coach who will, if people quit being a bunch of pussies about it, keep winning and will start winning conference titles etc. Tom took years before his ship came in, and that was back when we had more advantages (prop 48's more scollies etc) if Tom were coaching in this puss age of the internet weinies, he would have took the Colorado job-and who in there right mind set the bar at 70 point losses? (oh yeah those pimpled-assed internet weinies that can kiss my rosie-haired rectum) so no it doesn't work both ways- sorry

At least now we have a sunshine-pumping troll. :lol:

That's funny right there!! :D

yeah you probably think Dane Cook is funny too-BTW nice reach around

I have nothing to add, I just wanted to respond to the 3rd greatest gif known to man, so we get it on this page.

hot-girl-o.gif

I think I'm in love. If this is the 3rd greatest, where are #1 and #2?

At the risk of pushing the limits of what's admissible here at the repressed HuskerBoard...

...Here goes nothin'!

No doubt those are worthy but I still got jiggly jean girl in first position. I do like how ya think tho.

kateupton.gif

kristinarose.gif

Not since 97, you've gone from borderline just don't support Bo Pelini to an absolute nut job who likes the "throw crap at the wall and see what sticks person"

I'm going to get Gandalf in here so he can banish this troll.

You see, I consider you a troll. Anyone that watches our incompetence the last couple years as Callahan recruits dry up, and calls people out for pointing out what a fail the Pelini nightmare is, lives in a fantasy world for sure

So Pelini's tenure has been a nightmare, yet you mention nothing of Callahan in relation. Are they on the same keel to you? Is Callahan possibly better in your eyes? You're not saying this, but you might as well be.

All one has to do is look at your handle to realize you're a pessimistic, glass-half-empty troll Husker fan who can never be happy about anything. If Nebraska wins Jan. 2nd, you'll come on here and say 'it was one game' and it doesn't change your perception of anything. If they lose, you'll come on here and talk about how you're still right about everything. I really see no way you're going to think you're wrong in this situation, so you might as well just give it up.

I figured it out after reading some tweets this morning...97 is...Dirk Chatelain! No one else is as whiney and negative towards Bo, Nebraska and the players. Welcome aboard Dirk :thumbs

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Bo should explain why Caputo case is different than others that led to suspension...

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Just because he wasn't charged w/ DUI doesn't mean he wasn't driving drunk.

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: And if perception is wrong, then Bo should explain why...I understand the need to keep things in-house, but this warrants explanation

I'll explain it for you 97. He didn't get a DWI. He got reckless driving.

Ugh. I thought I couldn't hate this topic more.

Then I saw that bouncing boob photo. No, that's not why I hate the topic more. It didn't bother me. But it made me decide that I would find a sexy man gif to post here for my own amusement. I've now spent the last ten minutes looking for one and I hate you all because they are just terrible.

Alright, just for you Moiraine.

7bfarley2.gif

• Fire 3

Then I saw that bouncing boob photo. No, that's not why I hate the topic more. It didn't bother me. But it made me decide that I would find a sexy man gif to post here for my own amusement. I've now spent the last ten minutes looking for one and I hate you all because they are just terrible.

7bfarley2.gif

I would've done him

7bfarley2.gif

I would've done him

I won't judge you. I literally cried when he died.

I figured it out after reading some tweets this morning...97 is...Dirk Chatelain! No one else is as whiney and negative towards Bo, Nebraska and the players. Welcome aboard Dirk :thumbs

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Bo should explain why Caputo case is different than others that led to suspension...

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: Just because he wasn't charged w/ DUI doesn't mean he wasn't driving drunk.

Dirk Chatelain @dirkchatelain: And if perception is wrong, then Bo should explain why...I understand the need to keep things in-house, but this warrants explanation

I'll explain it for you 97. He didn't get a DWI. He got reckless driving.

Actually Dirk is pretty easy on Bo, almost girl scout-ish. There are entire boards where Pelini is shredded much harder than I do. They're actually completely correct in their assessment of his foolish antics and terrible coaching. But continue to live in your delusional fantasy world and think he's anything but a high paid carnival clown in charge of yet another failed experiment since 97