ESPN way too early top 25 2012

ADS

A) Do you have a little buzzer on your phone that warns you when someone talks smack against Wisky? A Huskerboard notification APP?

B) Yes, yes we will beat that ass.

Edit. My 500th post was talking smack about wisconsin....love it. Ever since my trip to Madison i vowed to hate the Badgers for life.

He should change his signature to:

"Back to Back B1G Champion.

Back to Back Rose Bowl Loser."

International Hater's Ball around here...that's fine. Keep it coming and On Wisconsin!

"I'd like to thank the Lord Almighty for giving everyone else so much, and me so little!"

I hope somebody gets that reference...

• Fire 1

Badgerfan, where would you honestly rank us this coming year. And where do see Wisc. ranked.

Let me preface this by saying its WAY too early and I'm doing this by what I think they'll be next year, not how they did this year but I'd say NU 13-17. Wisconsin in the mid-twenties...given all of the losses. The coaching losses concern me far more than the player losses do. In the past two years we've lost a lot of good coaches.

I think it is WAY too high of a ranking. With that said, I think there is enough talent on the team to earn this ranking next season. I think the offense will be explosive and tough to handle. With the experience of this past season and the upcoming spring they should be running on all cylinders come fall. If the defense can improve and get back to it's old ways, this team could be dangerous. At the very least, they should be competing for the conference title with a solid chance to play in a BCS bowl. Call it optimism, koolaid drinker, whatever, but I am excited for the possibilities.

I think it is WAY too high of a ranking. With that said, I think there is enough talent on the team to earn this ranking next season. I think the offense will be explosive and tough to handle. With the experience of this past season and the upcoming spring they should be running on all cylinders come fall. If the defense can improve and get back to it's old ways, this team could be dangerous. At the very least, they should be competing for the conference title with a solid chance to play in a BCS bowl. Call it optimism, koolaid drinker, whatever, but I am excited for the possibilities.

our offense? explosive??.......i am still waiting for that.

our offense? explosive??.......i am still waiting for that.

Hoping for an explosive offense, because all the tools are there. With the multiple sets, players like Abdullah, Martinez, Turner, there is plenty of explosive elements there. A steady force like Burkhead, as versatile as he is will not hurt. I may be drinking too much koolaid as I mentioned, but there are glimpses of explosiveness that back it up.