Interesting NFL News

ladyhawke

I'm not sure how much worse he could make their offensive line. Probably one of the most under-performing units in the NFL.... Besides the Eagles secondary this year.

To be fair, even though just about any american man with german acestry and facial hair looks like him, Romo isn't going to make many lines look good.

I wouldn't be so sure this is a dumb move Bill Callahan is suppose to be a good O-Line Coach but if he is wonder why the Jets didn't re-sign him?

Didn't he also carry an extra title with him at the Jets like asst. Offensive Coordinator or something in that vein ??

Maybe it's just more moola.............

I wouldn't be so sure this is a dumb move Bill Callahan is suppose to be a good O-Line Coach but if he is wonder why the Jets didn't re-sign him?

Didn't he also carry an extra title with him at the Jets like asst. Offensive Coordinator or something in that vein ??

Maybe it's just more moola.............

Assistant Head Coach.

And it wasn't that the Jets didn't re-sign him, he jumped ship. Apparently, the Jets are a mess right now. Players are seething, ownership is a mess, coaches are looking to get off before the ship sinks. Could be some bad news for Rex's future there.

I like how the Yahoo! sports article referrs to him as "New York Jets Bill Callahan." Like those old radio spoofs. Hey Husker Fan, it's New York Jets Callahan. J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS. Husker fan.

This is what I wrote in HuskerShark's status:

He's not a good offensive line coach. If he was, NYJ's offensive line wouldn't have gotten progressively worse while he was there. Not sure why that myth won't die.

This is what I wrote in HuskerShark's status:

He's not a good offensive line coach. If he was, NYJ's offensive line wouldn't have gotten progressively worse while he was there. Not sure why that myth won't die.

This. Though didn't the J-E-T-S, Jets! Jets! Jets! have problems with O-Line injuries this year? It's one thing to have hired a crappy O-Line and have them get bit by the injury bug (read: Dallas), but it's another to have a proven line get bit by said bug...right?