LB Chans Cox [Arizona State Commit]

BIG ERN

Give it through Jr. day.

I don't believe he's visiting this weekend so if you were implying he'd get one face to face this weekend like some of the others visiting, I don't think its gonna happen.

My bad. I had in my mind he was.

Look for him to be here for the Spring Game.

Do you think he may get an offer then or do you think there are some serious concerns about his shoulder from the coaches?

Give it through Jr. day.

I don't believe he's visiting this weekend so if you were implying he'd get one face to face this weekend like some of the others visiting, I don't think its gonna happen.

My bad. I had in my mind he was.

Look for him to be here for the Spring Game.

Do you think he may get an offer then or do you think there are some serious concerns about his shoulder from the coaches?

I couldn't tell you for sure, but I could see them playing this out like the Mike Shoff situation. See how it holds up in person running through drills. The only difference is Chans is going to get an offer.

I hope they offer him at the spring game. The guy has a great frame and great feet. He's got a lot of room to put weight on and I think he will very easily. He would be great as an HB/TE. Defensively, I think his best position would be one that he would grow into and that's RE.

I think he gets an offer based off of his raw athleticism alone and when he gets to campus find him a home.