Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

Watched the first couple episodes of the new Daredevil on Netflix last night. Decent so far, with a surprising amount of gore for a Marvel show.

DareDevil has always been a pretty dark comic/hero, glad they're giving it justice. That scene in ep 4 with the cardoor.....damn.

true-detective__140415184301-275x154.jpg

Watched the first episode of True Detective last night. I've seen a couple episodes since it came out, but haven't made an effort to watch it. It's pretty good! I might try to catch the rest of the episodes. I think it's been on for two seasons.

Watched it on HBO on-demand, not Netflix.

Watched the first episode of True Detective last night. I've seen a couple episodes since it came out, but haven't made an effort to watch it. It's pretty good! I might try to catch the rest of the episodes. I think it's been on for two seasons.

8 episode first season, season 2 comes this summer, and none of the cast is the same.

• Plus1 1

Unbreakable kimmy schmidt. Netflix. Came for the hot red head, stayed for the adult version of 30 rock. It is not 30 rock, but same people behind it as 30 rock, great comedy if you like that type of humor.

NEx8TTr09xiFAD_1_a.jpg

8 episode first season, season 2 comes this summer, and none of the cast is the same.

It is on my dvr. If Mathew Mcconney does not drive around in a Lincoln the whole show and is gratiously shirtless im calling false advertisement.

All right, all right.

Watched the first 3 episodes of The Last Man on Earth on Hulu. Enjoyed it quite a bit so far.

I'm wanting to watch this.

I am watching "Friends." I haven't seen it before.

Watched some Marco Polo, will finish it.

And still in the first season of House of Cards.

Also this show is amazing!

unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt.jpg?w=670&h=37

I've tried 2 or 3 episodes. I don't think I finished the 3rd one but I'm still trying to figure out what makes this show so 'amazing' to some people. Different strokes I get that but some people really love this show. Maybe I need to watch a few more episodes but so far I'm at a loss as to why some people think it's so great.

If you have been around New Yorkers, a lot of the jokes are at the expense of them. It exposes a lot of the hypocrisy of NYC. I have been to New York several times, have family there, I do not enjoy going into NYC... It is by far the worse place on earth, think of the TV show OZ as one big city... Before anyone ask, yes I have been overseas, for close to a year, and yes I still hold NYC as worse place on earth, in part bc it is part of USA so judged more harshly. A lot of problems over seas its like yea, but, its X country so never a far chance...

It is on my dvr. If Mathew Mcconney does not drive around in a Lincoln the whole show and is gratiously shirtless im calling false advertisement.

All right, all right.

Nah, he's mostly in a dress shirt. Now, there are a couple scenes where you won't mind who does not have a shirt on, and will wonder why Woody Harrelson was even paid for that day.

• Plus1 1

Watched the first 3 episodes of The Last Man on Earth on Hulu. Enjoyed it quite a bit so far.

I'm wanting to watch this.

I am watching "Friends." I haven't seen it before.

Watched some Marco Polo, will finish it.

And still in the first season of House of Cards.

Also this show is amazing!

unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt.jpg?w=670&h=37

I've tried 2 or 3 episodes. I don't think I finished the 3rd one but I'm still trying to figure out what makes this show so 'amazing' to some people. Different strokes I get that but some people really love this show. Maybe I need to watch a few more episodes but so far I'm at a loss as to why some people think it's so great.

If you have been around New Yorkers, a lot of the jokes are at the expense of them. It exposes a lot of the hypocrisy of NYC. I have been to New York several times, have family there, I do not enjoy going into NYC... It is by far the worse place on earth, think of the TV show OZ as one big city... Before anyone ask, yes I have been overseas, for close to a year, and yes I still hold NYC as worse place on earth, in part bc it is part of USA so judged more harshly. A lot of problems over seas its like yea, but, its X country so never a far chance...

Haha. Interesting take on New York and that's not the first time I've heard that. I've been twice and both experiences were ok but I went totally as a tourist so I had a good time seeing the sights.

Does anybody have problems with Netflix or Amazon Prime streaming hanging up or stopping a lot? I can't figure out if it's my smart tv, our wifi, or Netfilx/Amazon causing the problem. Sometimes it will work like a champ but other times it stops 4 times per hour. If I turn my TV off and back on that fixes it but that gets old real quick. Any ideas?

Does anybody have problems with Netflix or Amazon Prime streaming hanging up or stopping a lot? I can't figure out if it's my smart tv, our wifi, or Netfilx/Amazon causing the problem. Sometimes it will work like a champ but other times it stops 4 times per hour. If I turn my TV off and back on that fixes it but that gets old real quick. Any ideas?

Do you do speed tests to see if there is a problem? Also you could check where your router is in relation to your television. Not sure how old your router is also. If you running speed tests and not getting the dl speed you're supposed to maybe replace your router. I noticed one of my smart tv's doesn't get full bars while my laptop and other tv do so last resort it might be the tv but I'm thinking it's a router issue of some sort.

Do you do speed tests to see if there is a problem? Also you could check where your router is in relation to your television. Not sure how old your router is also. If you running speed tests and not getting the dl speed you're supposed to maybe replace your router. I noticed one of my smart tv's doesn't get full bars while my laptop and other tv do so last resort it might be the tv but I'm thinking it's a router issue of some sort.

Or you might try a lower picture resolution. In your Netflix account settings, try setting data usage to Low (basic video quality, up to 0.3 GB per hour) instead of having it set to High or Auto.