Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

If you are not watching House of Cards, we can't be friends anymore.

If you're talking to me, we definitely aren't friends. I have watched the first two episodes, started really slow. We will see if I resume it.

As someone who's not really at all interested in politics or political drama, I'd absolutely recommend the show.

I tried watching it to see what the fuss was about, got bored after the first episode and forgot about it. Then I found out Fincher was a producer and directed the first few, tried it again, and got hooked after giving it a longer second chance.

Watched the first 3 episodes of The Last Man on Earth on Hulu. Enjoyed it quite a bit so far.

I'm wanting to watch this.

I am watching "Friends." I haven't seen it before.

Watched some Marco Polo, will finish it.

And still in the first season of House of Cards.

Also this show is amazing!

unbreakable-kimmy-schmidt.jpg?w=670&h=37

I've tried 2 or 3 episodes. I don't think I finished the 3rd one but I'm still trying to figure out what makes this show so 'amazing' to some people. Different strokes I get that but some people really love this show. Maybe I need to watch a few more episodes but so far I'm at a loss as to why some people think it's so great.

If you're not a fan of the fast-paced, cerebral, self-deprecating comedy (e.g. 30 Rock), then you probably won't get into this, as it's done by the same folks.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but if you're a fan of 30 Rock, you'll probably like this and should give it a go.

Frankly, I can't wait for Season 2, as I'm sure the humor will be darker and the lack of network restrictions (remember--this whole season was filmed with the intent on airing on NBC before the network decided to go another direction) will help the show shine brighter.

That's just it. I am a fan of 30 Rock. I'll give it a few more episodes though.

Mud, Trainspotting, and Nebraska are good-to-great. Not sure about the rest.

Trainspotting was a decent flick, but real hard to watch. You could just tell with the kind of trips they were on that they were headed for tragedy. And sure enough. The scene with the ...

... baby is heartbreaking. Probly not far off from real life though.

The wife and I just started Twin Peaks on Netflix a few days ago. Didn't watch it at all when it aired back in 90-91. It's really strange and different but we sort of like it. Lots of weird characters.

Might have to go back and watch the whole Twin Peaks series at some point. I caught a few episodes some time back. And it seemed interesting. Weird, but interesting.

Well, we finished yesterday. I'm at a loss on how to describe it, other than to say everyone needs to watch it. Ya know how when milk goes sour and you taste it so you want everyone else to taste it too........that's about as close as I can come to why you should watch Twin Peaks. It's entertaining but makes less and less sense each and every episode, and that final episode.....you gotta watch.

• Fire 1

Couldn't remember where I left off with Archer, so I binged the whole thing. Good stuff. Better than I remembered.

Stayed at a friend's last week who didn't have cable so I watched the first three season. Never really watched Archer before, but knew I'd like it. Good stuff.