Netflix & streaming video stuff worth watching

I want to love Archer but for some reason I just don't ever get hooked on it. I watch is a few times and kind of forget about it.

WUT!!? I don't even know you. It's the best thing on TV right now. LOL

Yeah, Archer seems to hit a chord with some people. Especially people with an eighth grade lockerroom sense of humor. Like me. :lol:

Not sure if it's on Netflix or mentioned in this thread yet, but i've been watching "Orphan Black" on Amazon Prime. It's produced by BBC America, and it's been hard to not watch more than one episode at a time. It says it's Sci-Fi, but i'd say that's a little stretch to me. Definitely worth a google search to see if you're interested.

MV5BMTQ4NTI0MDE2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ0

Started watching the AMC show "Turn". About done with the first season. It's pretty good so far. But like all these historical fiction shows now I want to know what parts of the show are fact and what parts are Hollywood.

Second time I watched the entire Breaking Bad episodes and I finally figured it out for numerous questions except "Confession" episode. I still don't get it ..... Saul took the ricin cigarette from Jesse then all of the sudden, Jesse was out of control rage and attempted to burn White home (myself turning point plot). What's the purpose anyway?

I still don't get it ..... Saul took the ricin cigarette from Jesse then all of the sudden, Jesse was out of control rage and attempted to burn White home (myself turning point plot). What's the purpose anyway?

Hopefully I'm remembering this right.

Before Brock got sick, Walt had Saul (who in turn had Huell) take the cigarette off Jesse so that Jesse would think Brock was poisoned by the cigarette. At some point Jesse remembers that Huell had tried to physically stop him from entering Saul's office and he's convinced that Huell snuck the cigarette from him and that it was all a big plot by Walt (which it actually was). But then Walt convinced Jesse that it was Gus who had Brock poisoned. (It was Walt who poisoned Brock with Lily of the Valley). Then in the next episode, Walt plants a new ricin cigarette in Jesse's vacuum cleaner and they find it.

Fast forward to the episode you're talking about, Huell takes weed from Jesse's pocket. Now Jesse is reminded of how he thought Huell took the cigarette from him. He's now convinced that he was right all along and it was all Walt's doing. Which means he's convinced that Walt poisoned Brock and totally manipulated Jesse.

MV5BMTQ4NTI0MDE2N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzQ0

Started watching the AMC show "Turn". About done with the first season. It's pretty good so far. But like all these historical fiction shows now I want to know what parts of the show are fact and what parts are Hollywood.

I just watched the first episode. I like these type of shows.

I still don't get it ..... Saul took the ricin cigarette from Jesse then all of the sudden, Jesse was out of control rage and attempted to burn White home (myself turning point plot). What's the purpose anyway?

Hopefully I'm remembering this right.

Before Brock got sick, Walt had Saul (who in turn had Huell) take the cigarette off Jesse so that Jesse would think Brock was poisoned by the cigarette. At some point Jesse remembers that Huell had tried to physically stop him from entering Saul's office and he's convinced that Huell snuck the cigarette from him and that it was all a big plot by Walt (which it actually was). But then Walt convinced Jesse that it was Gus who had Brock poisoned. (It was Walt who poisoned Brock with Lily of the Valley). Then in the next episode, Walt plants a new ricin cigarette in Jesse's vacuum cleaner and they find it.

Fast forward to the episode you're talking about, Huell takes weed from Jesse's pocket. Now Jesse is reminded of how he thought Huell took the cigarette from him. He's now convinced that he was right all along and it was all Walt's doing. Which means he's convinced that Walt poisoned Brock and totally manipulated Jesse.

ohh ... thanks. I was rethinking previous episodes ....... now make sense.

On the pickup spot, Jesse realizes Huell was pick-pocketed on his bag of pot, piecing together that Walt asked Saul to have Huell lift the special cigarette from his person MONTHS PRIOR after kid was poisoned ... right?

Again, thanks Moiraine.

Signed,

Brain Fart

Well technically the name of the thread is Netflix & Streaming Video Stuff.... So I assumed that meant Prime, Hulu, etc...

Anyways, I have Netflix and have searched for it and never found it? Perhaps I am spelling it wrong...

Can you confirm, T H E W I R E as the correct spelling for this program?

• Fire 1

Well technically the name of the thread is Netflix & Streaming Video Stuff.... So I assumed that meant Prime, Hulu, etc...

Anyways, I have Netflix and have searched for it and never found it? Perhaps I am spelling it wrong...

Can you confirm, T H E W I R E as the correct spelling for this program?

Confirmed the spelling. But it was my mistake. It's on Prime. not Netflix. Sorry about that