S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

According to Nate Clouse:

There are two reasons McWilson has been so quiet this past week with all the rumors flying around about him.

1. He doesnt like the recruiting process in the first place

2. There is nothing new to report

McWilson and Clouse excahnged a few texts in which McWilson said he "loves Nebraska" and is still very commited, fwiw.

• Fire 2

According to Nate Clouse:

There are two reasons McWilson has been so quiet this past week with all the rumors flying around about him.

1. He doesnt like the recruiting process in the first place

2. There is nothing new to report

McWilson and Clouse excahnged a few texts in which McWilson said he "loves Nebraska" and is still very commited, fwiw.

I too believe there is nothing to see here. I think this is just all smoke started by a SEC homer from Kentucky to stir a pot that was empty to begin with. We all know recruits and their families read boards, what better way to try to flip a kid than to get the fan base talking smack about him. Everything I have read about this kid, and I mean what he has said is he is N. Everything I read from the Cat insiders, he's there's. I think we all need to drop it unless you can post proof he's leaving I mean something he has said directly. Great kid, great get. I can't wait see the defense in the fall.

• Fire 1

J.Rowland@RowlandRIVALS

Four-star #Nebraska commit and Rivals250 safety tells Cats Illustrated he will officially visit #Kentucky this weekend. #BBN

J.Rowland@RowlandRIVALS

McWilson: "I feel the opportunity to play in the SEC would definitely be great." Says he is not leaning more towards #NU or #UK.

:steam

maybe by the time you're a senior Kentucky will be a 6 win team, Courtney Love needs to call this guy and talk some sense into him