S Marcus McWilson [Kentucky - Signed NLI]

Nexus

J.Rowland@RowlandRIVALS

Four-star #Nebraska commit and Rivals250 safety tells Cats Illustrated he will officially visit #Kentucky this weekend. #BBN

J.Rowland@RowlandRIVALS

McWilson: "I feel the opportunity to play in the SEC would definitely be great." Says he is not leaning more towards #NU or #UK.

:steam

Haha.... I just don't understand this....

He realizes that it's Kentucky, right? I mean, it's not like he is going to the Big 4. Huge difference playing in the SEC at UK vs the other guys.

J.Rowland@RowlandRIVALS

Four-star #Nebraska commit and Rivals250 safety tells Cats Illustrated he will officially visit #Kentucky this weekend. #BBN

J.Rowland@RowlandRIVALS

McWilson: "I feel the opportunity to play in the SEC would definitely be great." Says he is not leaning more towards #NU or #UK.

:steam

How in the hell have you been a husker commit for almost a year yet "not leaning to either". Un freakin real

Bo should cut him loose....Walker as well....(All this is being said out of frustration).....

You serious Clark?

No.... But Kentucky?

Recruiting is all about relationships, and McWilson and Marow have a great one.

That is understandable too a point, but if you are a good enough athlete too possibly be a pro prospect someday, you go too the better school!