The 9/22 Scheduled "TBA" game

G0B1GRED

Nothing yet on the team, but recently the athletic department has claimed that they have a team, terms are negotiated, and final touches are being made on the contract.

Sorry, no link, but it has been on one of the main new sources in the last few weeks... Think it was Jamrog that was quoted.

I think as fans we half/ass dictate what the admin schedules. How about this stop being pussies and stop bitching at the coaches and schedule a team that means something. I think boise st and especially fresnos st can be colleges we can follow. OOOOOOOhhhhh boyy we won 9 games this year. Well no chit. we played alabama st, ucla, SOUTHEAST/CREIGHTON PREP HIGHSCHOOL/ sTART SCHEDULING SOME TOP TIER SCHOOLS RATHER WIN OR LOSE IT WILL ATTRACT ATHELETES. Just do not get down on the coaches for the players turning the ball over. Unless the coaches are teaching how to turn the ball over. Then Nebraska turns into a school that 5 star athletes want to come to.

I think the school jamrog has on the schedule is a prostitute. It will only cost 500,000 grand for her to come get f'd anlly and vaginally and then she will lick the dick to see how she tastes. Tired of this bitch ass schedules.

• Fire 1

I think as fans we half/ass dictate what the admin schedules. How about this stop being pussies and stop bitching at the coaches and schedule a team that means something. I think boise st and especially fresnos st can be colleges we can follow. OOOOOOOhhhhh boyy we won 9 games this year. Well no chit. we played alabama st, ucla, SOUTHEAST/CREIGHTON PREP HIGHSCHOOL/ sTART SCHEDULING SOME TOP TIER SCHOOLS RATHER WIN OR LOSE IT WILL ATTRACT ATHELETES. Just do not get down on the coaches for the players turning the ball over. Unless the coaches are teaching how to turn the ball over. Then Nebraska turns into a school that 5 star athletes want to come to.

I think the school jamrog has on the schedule is a prostitute. It will only cost 500,000 grand for her to come get f'd anlly and vaginally and then she will lick the dick to see how she tastes. Tired of this bitch ass schedules.

no idea why, but i am laughing at this quite well. maybe it's just that time of the night. lol thank you anyways.

As a current college athlete... I really agree with this.

Playing crappy teams sucks. Its a no win situation. We never get up for the game, and either we win and it's expected, or it's close and we come out of it feeling like crap. I play on an NCAA division II team. Playing DIII teams is the worst. Scheduling an FCS team or something along those lines is stupid. Schedule another Washington, or a Miami, or a Pittsburg. Any division 1 team which has had some success. Playing a game like that is sooo much better in the long run.

Yeah...5 star athletes swarm to the schools that get their ass kicked by Wisconsin, Michigan, and South Carolina. Let's try to schedule an Alabama-type team on top of what's going to be an already rough schedule with what most argue will be a less-talented group than last year so we can get smoked by them and help them, not NU, get even more 5 star athletes. Who the hell are you really trying to help here?

It is easier said than done, to schedule a top tier team. These games are a two way street. Each team has to agree to the game. Why would Alabama want to schedule us? They live in the SEC where they do not have to schedule a tough non-conference game all the time and people still think their schedule is tough. At this point in time, we are not going to find many big time schools, that will want to come to Nebraska and play this year.