CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

I like our chances with Priest. We have been playing solid DB's for years now. Be interesting to see what he says about FSU. I haven't watched FSU much this year until the FL game today. Meh. They don't seem all that. Hearing Mark Stoops may leave anyway for a head coaching job and thought he often just got pub because of his Stoops name.

There's some rumors being thrown around that Jimbo Fischer is leary of FSU's current situation in the ACC and may be pushing them to look at the $EC or b12. Also that he is interested in the Tennessee job. Also may be interviewed for the Auburn job.

I could MAYBE see Auburn but why in the world would you leave FSU for Tennessee?

There's some rumors being thrown around that Jimbo Fischer is leary of FSU's current situation in the ACC and may be pushing them to look at the $EC or b12. Also that he is interested in the Tennessee job. Also may be interviewed for the Auburn job.

I could MAYBE see Auburn but why in the world would you leave FSU for Tennessee?

$$$$$$ec.

Tennessee is a way better gig than Auburn and it isn't close