CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

In terms of Dbacks this kid could turn a solid class into an awesome class. Has the skills to be a first rounder in a few years

And the award for understatement of the year goes to ..........

I know he created a pointless thread and accussed some kid of being a juicer but does everyone have to be a jackass to him? If you don't like the sh*t he says just ignore him. The responses to him are as annoying as his posts.

• Fire 2

In terms of Dbacks this kid could turn a solid class into an awesome class. Has the skills to be a first rounder in a few years

I know he created a pointless thread and accussed some kid of being a juicer but does everyone have to be a jackass to him? If you don't like the sh*t he says just ignore him. The responses to him are as annoying as his posts.

Technically you're replying to him....

Technically you're replying to him....

*rimshot*

• Fire 1

UCLA is really starting to worry me, especially considering the relationship Willis and Goodman have.

They are so annoying.

While in a way it kinda makes us look better if a team we lost to succeeds we are probably better-off with UCLA getting whipped Saturday and if Stanford whips them again in the CCG.