CB Priest Willis [UCLA Commit]

BIG ERN

UCLA is really starting to worry me, especially considering the relationship Willis and Goodman have.

f#*k off Speed you douche!!!!!!!! We just spoke about this kid and then you post this?!?!?!?!?!?

Haha. I know what you are saying though. As Paulie said and I 100% agree with him, we finish a very close second. People will never get how much of a disadvantage we are at in terms of recruiting.

UCLA is really starting to worry me, especially considering the relationship Willis and Goodman have.

f#*k off Speed you douche!!!!!!!! We just spoke about this kid and then you post this?!?!?!?!?!?

Haha. I know what you are saying though. As Paulie said and I 100% agree with him, we finish a very close second. People will never get how much of a disadvantage we are at in terms of recruiting.

Be cool man, hahaha! The three of agree again, on a recruit. And when that happens, it's usually correct. See: Todd Peat thread.

Man, I hope you guys are wrong about that. This guy needs to be :bigredn: .

I think NU will have the UCLA effect over these next few years. UCLA's recruiting has really benefited from a weak conference. Even though they didn't win their conference last year, they won their division and still played in the conf. game. I feel like with a down year and maybe more to come in the B1G we need and are taking advantage of it.

I think we land this guy, and more to come :)

Thanks for all the time and info put into these threads, it's really a joy to read em

After last nights performance I don't have the confidence that we'll be able to pull in any of our major targets.

Always a double edged sword...sure, it brings disappointment and doubt that we are a team on the rise, can hang with the best, etc. But it also means that quality recruits will get early playing time. Dang, I see this all over the defensive side of the ball. Those Juco DT's will be starting from day 1. A talent like Priest will get a lot of playing time. Look how much playing time we gave a juco like Stafford. So a few recruits can also turn a bad situation into something good. And they may be a catalyst for turning things around and for that they will always be loved as heros. We have to go out and still get the best players and hopefully we see Priest as part of this class.

After last nights performance I don't have the confidence that we'll be able to pull in any of our major targets.

People who have actually played sports at a high level know that sometimes sh#t happens. They don't like it anymore than the fans but they also know its not the end of the world and means the place sucks and the coaches suck and they'll never win a game. If i'm a recruit i'm looking at this as they are a 10-3 team. They are very good. A few more players like me and we'll be great. Besides....he's looking for a way to get to the NFL. Our DBs are starting there now on several teams.

• Fire 1

People who have actually played sports at a high level know that sometimes sh#t happens. They don't like it anymore than the fans but they also know its not the end of the world and means the place sucks and the coaches suck and they'll never win a game. If i'm a recruit i'm looking at this as they are a 10-3 team. They are very good. A few more players like me and we'll be great. Besides....he's looking for a way to get to the NFL. Our DBs are starting there now on several teams.

Stop bringing logic onto this board! Get out of here!

Always a double edged sword...sure, it brings disappointment and doubt that we are a team on the rise, can hang with the best, etc. But it also means that quality recruits will get early playing time. Dang, I see this all over the defensive side of the ball. Those Juco DT's will be starting from day 1. A talent like Priest will get a lot of playing time. Look how much playing time we gave a juco like Stafford. So a few recruits can also turn a bad situation into something good. And they may be a catalyst for turning things around and for that they will always be loved as heros. We have to go out and still get the best players and hopefully we see Priest as part of this class.

I know what you guys are saying, I'm just frustrated like many other members, but at some point in time we're going to have to win something that makes big time recruits stand up and really take notice of the program. I don't think that is happening right now.