DE Kylie Fitts

Nexus

Allow me to dream here a little.

If Brown were to stop by his house today and set up an official yet this week and he decides the Huskers are the place for him, he would still be able to enroll early, right? Since we only signed 17 players last year, I'm thinking we would have room for a few more early enrollees, right?

It's too late, classes for this semester have already started. There would be no way admissions could get him in at this point.

I'm almost positive when I went to school at UNL, students were still allowed to enroll for something like the first week. During that same time, students could switch around classes and their schedules. Maybe rules are different in this situation though.

A kid from California trying to enroll right now, would be almost impossible to get in.

So... Back to Topic.

He wouldn't HAVE to enroll now. It would benefit him if he still could but he could still sign in February and get here for fall.

It should be 4 years and be part of the 85 total. You couldn't believe the moves a SEC team would come up with to force a kid to fail in a class room. If you are calling the shots as a CEO making 3 to 6 million a year live with your mistakes.

Actually, it's your job to fix those mistakes which is what they do. I expect nothing less from our coaches, fix the mistakes and get it back on course.

STPaulHusker has a good point. I see we have offered this guy but when. Was it suddenly when everyone else did? Anybody know? A quick look at his twitter profile and I think if you could get this talented kid here for a visit, Coach Brown could seal the deal for us. From what I see and read it looks like N was there from the beginning. Any thoughts?

STPaulHusker has a good point. I see we have offered this guy but when. Was it suddenly when everyone else did? Anybody know? A quick look at his twitter profile and I think if you could get this talented kid here for a visit, Coach Brown could seal the deal for us. From what I see and read it looks like N was there from the beginning. Any thoughts?

FWIW, I created his profile in February 2012. I try to create profiles as soon as I'm aware of an NU offer shown by any of the the 4 recruiting services. This gives me a general idea who has offered by the time NU offered, which is why I don't update their offers list whenever they receive new offers afterwards. So we can guess NU was the 8th offer, give or take?

It should be 4 years and be part of the 85 total. You couldn't believe the moves a SEC team would come up with to force a kid to fail in a class room. If you are calling the shots as a CEO making 3 to 6 million a year live with your mistakes.

Actually, it's your job to fix those mistakes which is what they do. I expect nothing less from our coaches, fix the mistakes and get it back on course.

Gtfo

Is there any hope with this guy?

We've produced over two pages in three days and yet 10-15 posts are about the kid himself.

From the sounds of it nilch, nadda, zip. When the news broke there was a ton of schools that called and of course he took the calls from Washington, UCLA and Alabama. Alabama wants him for a linebacker position and are pushing him hard. That is why I made the snide remark about their name doing the "sales pitch" while their name is hot. That will eventually go away and the name will not be as "#$%y" as it is right now.

Is there any hope with this guy?

We've produced over two pages in three days and yet 10-15 posts are about the kid himself.

From the sounds of it nilch, nadda, zip. When the news broke there was a ton of schools that called and of course he took the calls from Washington, UCLA and Alabama. Alabama wants him for a linebacker position and are pushing him hard. That is why I made the snide remark about their name doing the "sales pitch" while their name is hot. That will eventually go away and the name will not be as "#$%y" as it is right now.

wow you think he might be a little weary of the snake oil guys by now.. once again nick comes after you with all the promises in the world....along with a lil something something else on the side.....

saban%2Bdollars.jpg