TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

im still positive on the kid... i think we stand a strong chance... the lack of committing early is always scary but time and time again we see kids coming here that we thought would not...however we all know the flip side of this too..... the suspense the passion and love for out team is the reason we all keep coming back.... lets just hope BS (uh oh!!) makes the right choice...

EZ and I discussed Beau the other night, the longer he drags this process out the more likely it is that he will stay close to home (ASU).

i suppose, but he made it clear he was going to decide in december all along

He was supposed to bring his Mom here to have her take a look, never came through I feel like our chances have slipped.

EZ and I discussed Beau the other night, the longer he drags this process out the more likely it is that he will stay close to home (ASU).
He was supposed to bring his Mom here to have her take a look, never came through I feel like our chances have slipped.

I sure hope not. Of all the schools hes considering I kind of thought we were his best fit. Almost immediate playing time, fits the offensive scheme, a chance to play in conference championship games, BCS games and a possibilty of playing at the next level. I believe he could do all of those things at Nebraska and would have a better chance of accomplishing these things than if he were to stay home and go to ASU...

ya but he hasnt taken his mom on any of the visits that i know of. He said after his officials he was going to take his mom to his top schools, so well find out soon who he revisits. He almost brought his mom in before his season started, just didnt have enough time. Unless things drasticially have changed i think were the team to beat.

ugh... are we going to sign him?

also, anyone know the number of scholarships we have to offer this year? (23, I think?)

We should have him committed already....wish he wasn't suppose to go home and think about it...kid wanted to be a Husker hopefully it ends up that way still we NEED him

Simply untrue.

Totally true unfortunately

One thing is certain, I'm not lying when I say that beau sandland will start next year at te if he commits cause we dont have anyone of his talent ready in the trenches.

Didn't the scouts like Jake Long at TE?

That is correct. A lot of the scouts like the potential of Jake. He could be a very special one.

also, anyone know the number of scholarships we have to offer this year? (23, I think?)

We should have him committed already....wish he wasn't suppose to go home and think about it...kid wanted to be a Husker hopefully it ends up that way still we NEED him

Simply untrue.

Actually its untrue. He said long before his official that he was going to take his time and take all 5 officials. He did have a great visit and you may even consider him a silent, but the coaches played this one right and it will pay off in a few weeks.

Simply untrue.

Actually its untrue. He said long before his official that he was going to take his time and take all 5 officials. He did have a great visit and you may even consider him a silent, but the coaches played this one right and it will pay off in a few weeks.

That's the problem you are stating what he said before not during but whatever...you can be right if it pleases you

That's the problem you are stating what he said before not during but whatever...you can be right if it pleases you

Jumped on that pretty quick but your no where to be found in the other thread you started. I was actually giving you some sort of chance here, but youve succeeded in making enemies with everyone.

For all your talk of just wanting to be men and have an adult conversation, your answer to my post was childish.

We all know the coaches policies with taking a commitment on first visits, one which i happen to agree with, some do not. We want guys that want to be Huskers, not manipulated by the atmosphere and forced to make an emotional decision that alot of times wont stick. Subsequently your left with a position to fill at the end of the year and no one to fill it, or taking a kid that you didnt want to take to fill a spot.

Your not the only one in the world that knows someone that know someone that knows Bo's aquarium guy.