TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

tYeah I don't think the huskers are going to risk NCAA violations just to get a player in some classes.

There won't be anyways, at KU the school I went to last year, they blatantly told us when we enrolled that the athletic department has an access code to get student atheletes into whatever class they need to. This is so the kids can be in class and not worry about missing practice. So it isn't a violation and I imagine its the same at Nebraska so Sandland should be fine.

KSU football IS Snyder. They didn't have a modern era tradition of success before him and their success fell off quickly when he left the first time. You never know what the future will bring, but I don't really see a reason to think KSU will be much of a power in the post-Snyder era. Their best bet may be to promote from within and at least maintain as much continuity as possible following Snyder's inevitable retirement.

KSU football IS Snyder. They didn't have a modern era tradition of success before him and their success fell off quickly when he left the first time. You never know what the future will bring, but I don't really see a reason to think KSU will be much of a power in the post-Snyder era. Their best bet may be to promote from within and at least maintain as much continuity as possible following Snyder's inevitable retirement.

or hire one of his former assistants that know the challeges presented at KSU.but even then they wont be remotely close to as successful as they are with snyder.

Basically Fowler is saing he likes the policy Bo has where he tells visitors to go home and discuss hings with friends and loved ones before making a decision. More times, than not if a kid makes an emotional commitment while on a visit i doesn't stick in the end and he follows his heart. I happen to also agree with this policy, along with if you are truely commited you DO NOT take other visits.

sorry speed. My reply wasn't questioning fowlers insights. It was in response to Hedleys response to Fowler.

I follow and take seriously anything Fowler posts in the recruiting forums. As I do with anything you post.

The fact that this guys starts a thread in the recruiting forum just to dick everyone around is ridiculous. Then to butt heads with fowler about recruiting is insane!

Sorry don't know of any of fowlers or EZ E sources so I take what I am told etc do my best to connect dots and see what there is. I happen to disagree with the policy of going home and thinking about it...so do successful salesmen and Nick Saban and Urban Meyer are also against it.

I happen to know some stuff about BAMA football... and Saban, in fact, does have people hold off. A portion of his in-home visits = people he had hold off.

Basically Fowler is saing he likes the policy Bo has where he tells visitors to go home and discuss hings with friends and loved ones before making a decision. More times, than not if a kid makes an emotional commitment while on a visit i doesn't stick in the end and he follows his heart. I happen to also agree with this policy, along with if you are truely commited you DO NOT take other visits.

sorry speed. My reply wasn't questioning fowlers insights. It was in response to Hedleys response to Fowler.

I follow and take seriously anything Fowler posts in the recruiting forums. As I do with anything you post.

The fact that this guys starts a thread in the recruiting forum just to dick everyone around is ridiculous. Then to butt heads with fowler about recruiting is insane!

Sorry don't know of any of fowlers or EZ E sources so I take what I am told etc do my best to connect dots and see what there is. I happen to disagree with the policy of going home and thinking about it...so do successful salesmen and Nick Saban and Urban Meyer are also against it.

I happen to know some stuff about BAMA football... and Saban, in fact, does have people hold off. A portion of his in-home visits = people he had hold off.

people don't really seem to understand what Bo does. If a guy wants to commit and his parents are with him and agree 100% he takes it right then and there. If its a kid by himself or without both parents (if married) or one person isn't 100% sure then he tells them to think about it and be sure. But he makes it very well know they are wanted here and how important they would be, etc etc.

• Fire 1

I can't seem to find the link at the moment, but there was an article about Beau today by Espn + ($) that was basically that all his schools shouldn't be surprised that he hasn't committed to anyone yet. He told all of this final schools that he wouldn't be giving an official decision until that mid Dec signing date time. If anyone has a subscription to the ESPN article service, it would be interesting to know what the full article said. Of course, we'll all know in mid December. :)

people don't really seem to understand what Bo does. If a guy wants to commit and his parents are with him and agree 100% he takes it right then and there. If its a kid by himself or without both parents (if married) or one person isn't 100% sure then he tells them to think about it and be sure. But he makes it very well know they are wanted here and how important they would be, etc etc.

Exactly.