TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Bo wont let his Ace recruiter go. As PC said above there is a plan in place, no way he is out on the road recruiting over cotton right now just to leave. This would also eliminate us from our top recruit of this class...Mr Beau Sandland, Bo would be crazy to let him go...5 recruits just this cycle. The guys know dang near every HS coach in Ohio, and knows alot of players parents that are going thru HS right now.

Bo wont let his Ace recruiter go. As PC said above there is a plan in place, no way he is out on the road recruiting over cotton right now just to leave. This would also eliminate us from our top recruit of this class...Mr Beau Sandland, Bo would be crazy to let him go...5 recruits just this cycle. The guys know dang near every HS coach in Ohio, and knows alot of players parents that are going thru HS right now.

I would say our best recruiter by far is Beck, followed by JP followed by Garrison and then Vince.

What happens if we do lose him?

We don't get beau Sandland, and we lose a ton of contacts in Ohio. Got it?

Beau said he wants Marrow to be here, and sounded a little concerned with how the process works with him being a GA. Basically he doesnt want to show up and have Marrow not be his coach, so im guessing that Beck will have to lay out the plan to put Marrow on the staff, or tell him that Marrow is moving on which from what Beau sadi would basically kill our chances.

And per Nate Clouse on the radio today, Love probably jumps ship to OSU also,

Is this if Marrow leaves?

Can we seriously not find him a job? I can think of someone I'd fire in a heartbeat to make room and it rhymes with Gotton!

What happens with his two remaining sons if he's fired. I think if anything, they would find him a job in the Athletic Department some where.

Can we seriously not find him a job? I can think of someone I'd fire in a heartbeat to make room and it rhymes with Gotton!

What happens with his two remaining sons if he's fired. I think if anything, they would find him a job in the Athletic Department some where.

Thought it was a done deal. UNL just hasn't announced it yet.

Had no clue of this, the only problem i have with this though, is that Cotton is the coach of the #8 rush defense's blockers. The best we've been consistently for a good time. If only we could have both. :((

Is this if Marrow leaves?

That is what Nate Clouse told the guys on USC this afternoon. And Love's team mate(name escapes me right now) who is also a commit could being danger of leaving at that point also.

I don't know what cotton's health or job status is, but there have been rumors of him being out every single off season, mostly because people have a strangely deep seated dislike for him. In the meantime, our line play has improved every single season that he's been here.

That said, it would be nice if we could find a position for marrow. He has one year left to use as a ga, and I'm willing to bet we see some changes in the offensive staff after what promises to be a banner 2013 on that side of the ball. Beck and co will be in demand. I hope that marrow is patient enough to wait another year if we don't make a change now, but you can't blame a man for taking a promotion.

Had no clue of this, the only problem i have with this though, is that Cotton is the coach of the #8 rush defense's blockers. The best we've been consistently for a good time. If only we could have both. :((

The line this year was as good as it has been in a long time, but some of the success of the running game has to be attributed to the scheme.