TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Do we have an actual contingency plan if Sandland doesn't commit?

One that doesn't involve Enunwa learning a new position his senior year. My advice to him would be stick to WR. His measurables alone give him a good shot at playing on Sundays as a WR.

Also, I thought we passed on that kid who ended up committing to Iowa because he wasn't a blocker and Sandland was. Now Sandland isn't a blocker? DAFUQ

The TE position requires someone with more size then Enunwa though. I like the idea if a set utilizing two TE's is installed (ex: Stanford).

Yeah definitely not an every down TE, but he could easily be used as a flex or hybrid WR/TE. Not to mention he's one tough S.O.B. and rarely goes down easily. He could pull it off in certain sets and situations.

The TE position requires someone with more size then Enunwa though. I like the idea if a set utilizing two TE's is installed (ex: Stanford).

Kyler Reed: 6-3, 230

Enunwa: 6-2, 215

Not a lot of difference. Blocking isn't Reed's strong suit. It wouldn't surprise me if Enunwa would be more physical than Reed.

Not that I think this is a great plan. But it could be interesting.

Beck and Brown were in home tonight. Sounds like a mixed bag. Unsure about our TE coach situation but seems to think we'll get it worked out. Mom seemed to like what she heard. Could go either way.

Okay Beau, fact is our offense isnt going to change b/c VM left. Beck is still the OC and he is dying to get a TE like you to use ALOT!!!

Mom is key here.

See Owa. I think we need to give him some info on who the next TE will be. I still expect staff moves to be made after the bowl game. We'll need either another GA to temporarily take the job or to boot someone (Cotton cough cough) to make room for an actual position.

Don't wanna speak too soon, but it is sounding like Barn Barn may not be on the staff next year.

Different situation than Owa with this one though. Sounding like mom is impressed with Bo. A lot of parents are.

Mom is key here.

See Owa. I think we need to give him some info on who the next TE will be. I still expect staff moves to be made after the bowl game. We'll need either another GA to temporarily take the job or to boot someone (Cotton cough cough) to make room for an actual position.

Don't wanna speak too soon, but it is sounding like Barn Barn may not be on the staff next year.

ixqfga4jzujcf.0_standard_352.0.gif

Best news I've heard all day!

• Fire 2

Mom is key here.

Different situation than Owa with this one though. Sounding like mom is impressed with Bo. A lot of parents are.

Good. I just don't know how we can justify keeping him on staff. Our OL has been a consistent problem for us ever since pelini was hired. Pass projection has been horrible. The thing that is frustrating to hear about this is that we just lost Marrow - a good recruiter with NFL experience that could coach both TEs and OL. Bo better make a darn good hire.

Mom is key here.

Good. I just don't know how we can justify keeping him on staff. Our OL has been a consistent problem for us ever since pelini was hired. Pass projection has been horrible. The thing that is frustrating to hear about this is that we just lost Marrow - a good recruiter with NFL experience that could coach both TEs and OL. Bo better make a darn good hire.

Haven't heard of possible staff shake up as a result IF this becomes true. I'd like to see us grab a guy from Oregon's staff. Maybe an up and coming GA from that staff as our OL schemes are very similar. Not sure that would happen though. I could see several things play out.

Mom is key here.

Haven't heard of possible staff shake up as a result IF this becomes true. I'd like to see us grab a guy from Oregon's staff. Maybe an up and coming GA from that staff as our OL schemes are very similar. Not sure that would happen though. I could see several things play out.

William E. Callahan

I hear he's one of the best Oline coaches in the biz!