TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Basically Fowler is saing he likes the policy Bo has where he tells visitors to go home and discuss hings with friends and loved ones before making a decision. More times, than not if a kid makes an emotional commitment while on a visit i doesn't stick in the end and he follows his heart. I happen to also agree with this policy, along with if you are truely commited you DO NOT take other visits.

Basically Fowler is saing he likes the policy Bo has where he tells visitors to go home and discuss hings with friends and loved ones before making a decision. More times, than not if a kid makes an emotional commitment while on a visit i doesn't stick in the end and he follows his heart. I happen to also agree with this policy, along with if you are truely commited you DO NOT take other visits.

sorry speed. My reply wasn't questioning fowlers insights. It was in response to Hedleys response to Fowler.

I follow and take seriously anything Fowler posts in the recruiting forums. As I do with anything you post.

The fact that this guys starts a thread in the recruiting forum just to dick everyone around is ridiculous. Then to butt heads with fowler about recruiting is insane!

sorry speed. My reply wasn't questioning fowlers insights. It was in response to Hedleys response to Fowler.

I follow and take seriously anything Fowler posts in the recruiting forums. As I do with anything you post.

The fact that this guys starts a thread in the recruiting forum just to dick everyone around is ridiculous. Then to butt heads with fowler about recruiting is insane!

and EZ-E!

and EZ-E!

Just for the record. When a new person shows up with the name of a villain from a comedy (Blazing Saddles in this case) and starts rubbing people the wrong way; you might want to just ignore them. People who have been around the board long enough know who has reputable information and who doesn't. Let a person prove themselves or not prove themselves instead of arguing about things like steroids and hypothetical situations.

Sorry don't know of any of fowlers or EZ E sources so I take what I am told etc do my best to connect dots and see what there is. I happen to disagree with the policy of going home and thinking about it...so do successful salesmen and Nick Saban and Urban Meyer are also against it.

Sorry don't know of any of fowlers or EZ E sources so I take what I am told etc do my best to connect dots and see what there is. I happen to disagree with the policy of going home and thinking about it...so do successful salesmen and Nick Saban and Urban Meyer are also against it.

you should have your own radio show! Or did you? Are you Jason Peter?

This is like the 3rd or 4th post in the last day or 2 where you have made statements that piss everyone off and then ask them to be civil to you. This has to be a record.

This is like the 3rd or 4th post in the last day or 2 where you have made statements that piss everyone off and then ask them to be civil to you. This has to be a record.

Why does that post upset you? Because it differs from others? I'm sorry

Why does that post upset you? Because it differs from others? I'm sorry

DOesn't upset me. Just making an observation. Now, back to Sandland.

People need to realize if Sandland would have verballed during his official (and he DIDN'T or DIDN'T try to) there wouldn't have been the think about it approach. The staff would have taken it in a heartbeat. There are certain kids on their board that this applies to. Sandland is one of those.

Take it for what that its worth and my aquarium guy one could say would probably know a thing or two

I'm glad I don't force my way into groups where I am not wanted and continue to post douchey comments even though it's obvious I'm not wanted.

Seriously, Hedley! You've f*cking hijacked Huskerboard in the last week and it's annoying as sh#t!

GTFO!!!

I am discussing Sandland in this thread. You want to keep this thread on track then do the same. Following me around and posting things like this doesn't hurt my feelings nor make me feel bad. I would appreciate it if you would stop as I don't want to turn another thread I am in into a total mess. Thanks

I'm glad I don't force my way into groups where I am not wanted and continue to post douchey comments even though it's obvious I'm not wanted. Seriously, Hedley! You've f*cking hijacked Huskerboard in the last week and it's annoying as sh#t! GTFO!!!
I am discussing Sandland in this thread. You want to keep this thread on track then do the same. Following me around and posting things like this doesn't hurt my feelings nor make me feel bad. I would appreciate it if you would stop as I don't want to turn another thread I am in into a total mess. Thanks

This hedley guy is kiiling me slowly and I am growing impatient...There is a culture to everything which includes this wonderful huskerboard. Your not fitting in!!! You obviously are trying to aggrevate and disturb most of everyone. If your posts wernt so opinionated and actually had some substance to it maybe we wouldnt be so frustrated with your posts. He has 123 posts in 8 days and his profile has been viewed by 137 members. Need I say more...