TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Was blown away by his visit and said it couldn't possibly have gone any better.

You think it puts us into first place? Thats great and all but I would rather him give us a honest opinon. Lots of kids say its great and could not have gone better.and then commit elsewhere.

"I always knew from the get-go that they'd be at the top, and this just solidified that," Sandland said. "I can definitely say they're going to be in it for the long haul. When I boil it down to three or five schools, there's no doubt that Nebraska is going to be in there."

"I always knew from the get-go that they'd be at the top, and this just solidified that," Sandland said. "I can definitely say they're going to be in it for the long haul. When I boil it down to three or five schools, there's no doubt that Nebraska is going to be in there."

You are on top of the quotes today! You deserve a HB recruiting medal im not joking. Going back to Sandland it sounds like we have been solidly recruiting him through the whole time. The staff has really been working hard to keep contacting kids this year.

“They met all my expectations and exceeded them,” Sandland said. “I knew they would and I wish I could stay longer. I had a great time and met a lot of great people, and see the facilities and the stadium.”

We have a good shot at him. Still wants to official Ole Miss, Florida, LSU, and Oklahoma. Its going to be a fight for him. Will enroll early in January.

• Fire 1

“They met all my expectations and exceeded them,” Sandland said. “I knew they would and I wish I could stay longer. I had a great time and met a lot of great people, and see the facilities and the stadium.”

We have a good shot at him. Still wants to official Ole Miss, Florida, LSU, and Oklahoma. Its going to be a fight for him. Will enroll early in January.

Didnt he say he was going to come back?

Not that i read, and I doubt he will have time, i really doubt he will take all those officials either. Its hard to go on officials as a JUCO when they play on Saturdays and hes enrolling in Jan, unless hes going to do them all in July. We are sitting very good getting him here this summer, that coupled with our depth at TE.... i think we get this kid, he would be crazy not to...he would play immediately, and he knows it.

Funny part is he wasnt really recuited heavily out of HS, and now he is basically a 5 star

those are some heavy hitters.. hopefully we were able to instill those nebraska values to make us stand out compared the hype and glitz of the other guys......

• 2 weeks later...

"As you know, I took my official visit to Nebraska, and I'm going to be returning back there with my mom, but I don't know when yet," Sandland said. "Nothing is set in stone as to the date, but I will be coming back to show my mom everything there.

Plans to do unofficials to ASU and Cal in next month or two and plans to make OU his second official in August.

He has kept in contact with six of our coaches - Marrow, Beck, Fisher, Bo, Els & Papuchis.

"So definitely the Nebraska staff as a whole I have the best relationship with and they are recruiting me the hardest. Then probably, a close second, third and fourth would be Ole Miss, Texas Tech, Florida and Oklahoma."
"As you know, I took my official visit to Nebraska, and I'm going to be returning back there with my mom, but I don't know when yet," Sandland said. "Nothing is set in stone as to the date, but I will be coming back to show my mom everything there.

Plans to do unofficials to ASU and Cal in next month or two and plans to make OU his second official in August.

He has kept in contact with six of our coaches - Marrow, Beck, Fisher, Bo, Els & Papuchis.

"So definitely the Nebraska staff as a whole I have the best relationship with and they are recruiting me the hardest. Then probably, a close second, third and fourth would be Ole Miss, Texas Tech, Florida and Oklahoma."

Great info.....That is great news! He might not say it but we seem to be the leader.