TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Over on RSS they basically verified the rumor that Wisnewski wanted to commit at BRW but was told to hold-off til Sandland makes a decision. Hopefully it's a sign more of our confidence in getting Sandland than of our need for TE help next season.

Over on RSS they basically verified the rumor that Wisnewski wanted to commit at BRW but was told to hold-off til Sandland makes a decision. Hopefully it's a sign more of our confidence in getting Sandland than of our need for TE help next season.

Also puts to rest the idea that Hart was behind Wisnewski on the recruiting board.

• 2 weeks later...

grabs offer #18 from LSU

one side of me says oh sh#t... the other side says that the LSU over while impressive doesnt really do to much for the kid.... why do i feel like that i dont know... for some reason i see him being a kid who fits those Nebraska values and not really into the SEC messelting pot......

• 2 weeks later...

grabs offer #18 from LSU

one side of me says oh sh#t... the other side says that the LSU over while impressive doesnt really do to much for the kid.... why do i feel like that i dont know... for some reason i see him being a kid who fits those Nebraska values and not really into the SEC messelting pot......

Don't sweat LSU brother. They've only got a C for coach prestige and Championship contender in the second year of my NCAA 13 Dynasty. Not exactly a recruiting machine :D

our #1 prospect is taking his official to oklahoma starting today

I would say OU is his leader at this point, with Florida directly behind. The only way we have a shot is if he makes it back to see a game, he has said he will but you never know with other schools pushing just as hard as us.

Still think we are his leader and a school he will be comparing everyone to. We are doing very well with the BRW visitors. Things could change throughout the couse of his visits but i think we hang on to him. In the end i see it being OU NU and maybe FLorida. Well see if he visits LSU thou. He was just recently offered by UTenn. Vince Marrow will seal this one for us.