TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Also said he was really disappointed about the loss, but thought that Martinez wasn't getting enough protection to let the Tight-ends get the ball. Still loves Nebraska as much as ever and everything that he saw last night doesn't bother him. chuckleshuffle

Thank god. I thought he was going to think martinez wasnt a good passer and not come here. We still have a chance :corndance

Also said he was really disappointed about the loss, but thought that Martinez wasn't getting enough protection to let the Tight-ends get the ball. Still loves Nebraska as much as ever and everything that he saw last night doesn't bother him. chuckleshuffle

Thank god. I thought he was going to think martinez wasnt a good passer and not come here. We still have a chance :corndance

Thank you for your sarcasm, but it's nice to feel reassured sometimes when we're recruiting the #1 JUCO TE in the country..

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at the stats from the ISU game I see 3 TE's each caught one pass. Reed, Cotton and Long plus 6 other receivers each caught one pass and C Osbourne caught 3 passes. Here's hoping Beck and the guys put together a good game plan for Whisky and showcase what this offense can do.

We could have thrown all over Id St, but things got outta hand quick so just ran alot to not make things worse than they already were.

I have a feeling we wont care how nad we beat Wiscy after last year. Pedal to the medal.

Big news.....Beau can not go to an SEC team because the SEC wont accept an online math class that he has to take. Takes Florida and Ole Miss right out of the picture, two teams on his official visit list. Leaves NU, OU, and ASU. Although i think hes ours to lose anyway, florida was our biggest worry, now its probably OU. I will be sick if OU gets Toby and Beau, hopefully OU loses 3 more games this year, his reviews of OU werent exactly glowing, he should just say f' it and bring his mom back here and sign on up.....you know you want to.

i guess we need to thank the advisor who told Beau to take this class!! great information!

Apparently he can stay and take the class in the spring but he wants to graduate at midterm so hes going to take the online class. He said its ok, and it helps make his decision a little bit easier.

Big news.....Beau can not go to an SEC team because the SEC wont accept an online math class that he has to take. Takes Florida and Ole Miss right out of the picture, two teams on his official visit list. Leaves NU, OU, and ASU. Although i think hes ours to lose anyway, florida was our biggest worry, now its probably OU. I will be sick if OU gets Toby and Beau, hopefully OU loses 3 more games this year, his reviews of OU werent exactly glowing, he should just say f' it and bring his mom back here and sign on up.....you know you want to.

I like the way your thinking