TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

If he wants to live in Ceresco fine. Teasing of course. Like any Husker fan I want him wearing scarlet and cream next year.

Hey, Ceresco is a nice town. :)

Yes it is. My niece and her family live there. :D A nice place if Beau wants the quiet life.

Or if he wants a nice bedroom set or sectional

I have no doubt "Ernie" could find a recliner that would fit Beau perfectly after a tough game.

Man if we grab this guy, it will be scary how good our offense will be next year!!

Nah, this dude isn't as good as the services make him out to be. We ought to pass in this situation.

and get who you have a back up plan??

Pretty sure that was sarcasm for your benefit. You know, since you want to pass on all the good ones.

• Fire 3

Man if we grab this guy, it will be scary how good our offense will be next year!!

Nah, this dude isn't as good as the services make him out to be. We ought to pass in this situation.

and get who you have a back up plan??

Pretty sure that was sarcasm for your benefit. You know, since you want to pass on all the good ones.

plus one for the translation skills

just making sure cause I am blocking him. At least when I think we should pass on a player I have another one I want more like Lavon Hooks, or Dashon Hunt, and I am not sold on Priest he seems like a Safety and I like what we already have at safety. If Hunt was 2 inches taller he would be a 5 star. He has play making ability which means turnovers. Plus I am very suspcious of players that seem to have UCLA and Neb as their top two. I think I would pass on that. I like Toby Johnson he is actually my favorite, but he does have a knee injury. As long as he came to the game thats cool. Just don't want to focus all of our attention on a player that is playing us. I may be wrong but I think Willis is playing us.