TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

We actually rushed 45 times and threw 36 passes. So we were 55% run and 45% passing and I think I read that they were trying to be at least 40% passing this year, so I think this was pretty much their game plan. The only ones that were surprised were the fans, the players and coaches kept saying the passing was much improved and we would be surprised. Can't wait to see Beau in the attack next year.

Gonna piss me off if lose him and Toby Johnson to the Okie's.

Nothing on Landthieves.com discussing how his visit went FWIW...

from what ive heard it went pretty well........

Sandland said that his visit at Oklahoma was pretty good. But as i recall his visit here he stated, 10/10. Also, he was really impressed by last week's changes.

We actually rushed 45 times and threw 36 passes. So we were 55% run and 45% passing and I think I read that they were trying to be at least 40% passing this year, so I think this was pretty much their game plan. The only ones that were surprised were the fans, the players and coaches kept saying the passing was much improved and we would be surprised. Can't wait to see Beau in the attack next year.

Actually, the only reason we were that "heavy" on the run is because the 4th quarter was 17-2 run-pass after the game was put away. We were slightly over 50% PASSING through three quarters.

• Fire 1

Actually, the only reason we were that "heavy" on the run is because the 4th quarter was 17-2 run-pass after the game was put away. We were slightly over 50% PASSING through three quarters.

thats a good point that I didnt think of. bravo

Too bad he didn't get to see the USM game, any TE recruit would have to be impressed. Should be able to to see this game since it's a night, just more reason to hope we light UCLA up.

He did see it, had great things to say about the offense in general.

On another note, I think we obviously would have ran the ball more if we had Burkhead, because he's a lot more consistent with yardage than Abdullah, who still had a fantastic game.