TE Beau Sandland [Miami Commit]

Nexus

Any reason for not waiting until this fall to visit? You would think a gameday atmosphere would increase the likelihood of a commitment. We shall see.

I think they need to get him in earlier to keep in the race. He has many suitors and is visiting campuses, you run the risk of him falling in love with another campus before the Fall and it becomes hard to change his mind. This may not be an official, he could be coming on his own dime or he could decide he really likes what he sees and want to come in the Fall as well for a game.

He is a December Grad, so maybe he wants to make an early decision and focus on the upcoming seaosn.

Good point, I think this is a good move by the Staff. Make the hard sell and keep on him as he will commit before several other prospects do.

You can official anytime. You can just only officially visit a school one time. A junior can officially visit as long as they have the required grades/ACT/SAT scores . He can just only visit once on a schools dime. You just see the majority of these visits during the season so kids can checkout the weekend/gameday atmosphere.

• Fire 1
  • 2 weeks later...

He would be a great replacement for our graduating TE's and would bridge the gap to our younger TE recruits. I think it would be the perfect fit for him

Couldn't agree more. I would imagine he'll find this out next weekend if he hasn't already. We play a lot of two TEs and will be putting two into the league this year.