Greatest, most violent, bonecrunching, slobberknocking Cornhusker football hits

13 seconds in, Quincy Enunwa lights up the Fresno State DB.

Enunwa is such a beast!

Cornhusker hits?

What about the hit the Ohio State LB put on Martinez in the 4th quarter last year?

I dont know how much credit should be given to the OSU linebacker.... If I remember right, Martinez basically stood up and stopped moving, THEN got hit. It looked worse than it was im sure

Look at the two clips with Rucker. Therein lies the difference. That guy looked lean and mean. He was not slow. he did not appear to be out of shape. He could move laterally. Now look at today. Granted he was one of the greats in NU history, but we do not look the same now as we did then. It is this "eye ball test", but we just looked like a team across the board that could play some football.

Does anyone know what season it was where I believe it was OU quarterback Huepple/ White, I think, that got hit hard and when he stood up, the ref asked if he was okay and he proceded to fall back down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6zKvZ3rRx4

Maybe Nate Hybl? He got clocked twice in the 3rd quarter, starting at about 1:30:35 in this youtube. The second time he was pretty wobbly after Chad Kelsey mashed him into the ground—at the 1:31:45 mark (WATCH the replay at 1:39:55--he's real wobbly). Earlier in the game Jason While twisted his knee, leaving the game. He was not touched at all, just twisted it on his own.

edit: Watch the cheap-shot artist Rocky Calamus twist DeJuan Groce's anke on a punt return at 1:35:50. Man I was furious when that happened.

• Fire 1

In other pieces of this clip you can find TO slamming his headset.

But, but coach Osborne was a model of reserve! He would never raise his voice, or argue with an official, or heaven forbid slam his headset. That's just poor form and a coach who would do such a thing is an embarrassment to this proud program...