Nebraska Alternative (aka Sacrilegious) Uniform Slamma Ramma Extravaganza 2012

I used to wear polo shirts in the 80s, back when my mom dressed me.

So, what do you wear now? Bib overalls? T-shirts?

I don't know one guy who doesn't wear polos! They are basically the best and most comfortable business casual attire. I guess I love to golf also, so maybe I'm biased.

Here's a mock version of some pants I made

redbdu.jpg

So you went retro with the U.S. Woodland camo, instead of UCP Delta or Multicam. Nice. :lol:

I don't know what any of those words are.

I tried to find a "red and black" camo, but it all looked like sh#t

I don't know one guy who doesn't wear polos! They are basically the best and most comfortable business casual attire. I guess I love to golf also, so maybe I'm biased.

Nah, he's probably one of those guys that thinks they're hot sh#t because their job requires them to wear a suit and tie

I usually wear a Budweiser T-shirt with the sleeves cut off when I golf. Like God intended.

• Fire 1

If I were the CEO for Adidas, Nike, UA, Reebok, etc. I would fire the first person that mention BLACK as an alternative uniform...

It is tired and uncreative.

Make a cool uniform using scarlet, cream, red, white, maybe some gray, or even a little black. But to inverse the colors by turning the white part of the uniform to black is a lazy attempt at change. Even the high school kids we are expecting to impress expect more. They want "new and cool", not "a coat of paint".

• Fire 1

I usually wear a Budweiser T-shirt with the sleeves cut off when I golf. Like God intended.

:thumbs

Oh wow, I don't care what anybody says, but this is KICKASS.

nebraska-cornhuskers5.png

I don't like the picture of Abdullah in the black, I agree, that's boring. But this is dark grey and it works really well with the wide stripe and large N. The whole thing looks extremely sharp and I'd love to see it.

I actually like the defensive uniforms better than the offense.

I still think icedavis had the best design incorporating black into the uniform. But these are the away set, and we're going to have a Home alternate.

6184074034_921efca255_z.jpg

Now that would be a sweet away uni.

I think as far as alternative designs, this one is the best. I just like how the black is incorporated into the uniform. Face mask, pants, numbers, etc.

I'm glad were not changing the road uniforms though. I like those more anyway. Why mess with perfection?

I know black is the new fad, but it is overdone and has never been part of the NU color scheme. If a tertiary color is used, it should be yellow.

I'd like to see an all red jersey. (screw the superstitious) Red shoes, red socks, red jerseys, no stripes, no names, red numbers with a white outline. And just to mix it up a little, a yellow helmet with a kernal/cob pattern and no other markings. The clean appearance is enough to look "futuristic" and the cob helmet is enough to get national attention. Also, run it during the Wisconsin game because it's too hard to tell the two uniforms apart.