ATH Elijah Qualls [Washington Commit]

Nexus

If I remember correctly, Stringfellow came and visited but kept his commitment to Washington. If I remember, he was very impressed and enjoyed his visit. Wondering if some of his comments after his visit have rubbed off on Qualls.

Stringfellow was telling Washington one thing and NU another. Really do think that he was very interested in us, was just an 18 year old kid that didn't know how to handle the situation between him and Udub. No problem though. He would have been a nice grab, but we are very well stocked at WR.

If we are not going to pick up a juco DT, then this kid is easily the best available. Hats off to the coaches that recruit in Cali: Fisher (super underrated recruiter), and Brown.

There was definately a reason that they all got a bump in pay. Deserving it is one of them, but there were also schools that were interested in a ton of our assistant coaches.

I'm trying to find the article I read about Qualls.

Basically, it said that the coaches have been on him, even after his Washington commitment, and he feels he owes it to them and himself to check out what we have to offer.

Being so close to NSD, this can be nothing but a good thing.

If we are not going to pick up a juco DT, then this kid is easily the best available. Hats off to the coaches that recruit in Cali: Fisher (super underrated recruiter), and Brown.

There was definately a reason that they all got a bump in pay. Deserving it is one of them, but there were also schools that were interested in a ton of our assistant coaches.

Unpossible. Dirk chatterbox from the world herald said they're just a bunch of inexperienced yes-men that Bo can push around and that we should probably fire some of them. There's no way other BCS programs know more about coaching than dirk.

• Fire 5

Was he in the group of players that committed all on the same day with Stringfellow?

Yes.

Qualls orchestrated the verbal commitment of 6 recruits known as St. Tosh Day Massacre. My goodness this could be huge. UW has a ridiculous DL class right now and are in it for Eddie Vanderdoes. This would devastate them and being a translplant of WA, I would be so happy if we flip him.

Unpossible. Dirk chatterbox from the world herald said they're just a bunch of inexperienced yes-men that Bo can push around and that we should probably fire some of them. There's no way other BCS programs know more about coaching than dirk.

This post is right up my ally and if I could give you more plus ones for this I would!

It isn't like Bo Pelini lobbied for a pay raise for his staff because he wants to "take care of the good ol' boys." They aren't collecting a nice little welfare check on the UNL's dime. Coach Fisher is well deserving of his raise as are the other coaches.

This post is right up my ally and if I could give you more plus ones for this I would!

It isn't like Bo Pelini lobbied for a pay raise for his staff because he wants to "take care of the good ol' boys." They aren't collecting a nice little welfare check on the UNL's dime. Coach Fisher is well deserving of his raise as are the other coaches.

Not to derail the thread further, but NU should be paying assistants at a top level to make sure we can draw talented ones when openings do occur. No reason NU can't (or shouldn't) pay like a top SEC team.

where do you play this kid?

he looks devestating as a fullback......but put him at linebacker with that size, like levon kirkland, that could solve

as many problems with our run defense as a d tackle recruit.

DE is where I would put him. He's really athletic, but he's also like 280 pounds isn't he?... Unless he would trim down to 240 or 245, there's no way I could see him as a LB.