SIGNED OG D.J. Foster

Nexus

Selected as one of the 10 Top Performers on his UA team at #7. Said to be "dominating" his teammates in practice and showed well against Rivals' #1 player in the country Da'Shawn Hand in the game.

Farmer?

No he's a football player. Dont think he even knows how to drive a tractor.

• Fire 2

Pleasantly surprised with Foster tonight. I thought he played a whale of a game. Very good run blocker and didn't ever really get beat in pass pro. When they needed a run they usually went behind him. Only saw him pull once on a trap draw, but he got around and got his guy.

Also pretty impressed. Got a good lock and push in run blocking. Needs some footwork help in pass pro but still did fine. We're looking good on the interior going down the road.

Now a 4* on scout and #19 overall OG.

Does his upgrade along with all the others in the past few weeks move us up in the rankings any?

I think I read it moved us up a few...but Slade dropped us 1.

Pardon my french but ef Slade and his george flippin bs!!

Working on some signing day bios today, I asked Lincoln Southeast lineman D.J. Foster, out of curiosity, what the D.J. stood for.

Well, he said, he’d have to explain.

Foster said his given name is actually Jerald Jarrell Foster. Every male in the family has the monogram of JJF. Older brother and current Husker tight end Trey Foster is actually Jesse James Foster III.

So before he was born, and any name yet decided, family started referring to him as Double-J … thus D.J.

OWH Article