ATH Jerel Morrow [Oklahoma State Commit]

Nexus

has now visited all three schools with his family he returned home thursday from his 3 visits first was nebraska then kstate then ok state. Id expect a decsion to be made in the next 2-3 weeks if not sooner. I think it comes down to nebraska and kstate like most people

“I want to pick a place where I feel the most comfortable,” Morrow said. “I want to be someplace where I can make myself a better player and a better person. I also want a place where I feel it’s going to make me a man ready for after college.”

On Nebraska:

“I liked the facilities at Nebraska,” Morrow said. “They have an academic center that really stands out. That’s what my parents wanted to see. Of the three, I think Nebraska has the best academic support."

On KSU:

“The people at K-State were great. They may not have had all the flashy stuff the other two had, but the people made it stand out. The coaching staff is there for the players, and the people on campus are really nice. They were ready and willing to help you out with everything.”

“I want to pick a place where I feel the most comfortable,” Morrow said. “I want to be someplace where I can make myself a better player and a better person. I also want a place where I feel it’s going to make me a man ready for after college.”

On Nebraska:

“I liked the facilities at Nebraska,” Morrow said. “They have an academic center that really stands out. That’s what my parents wanted to see. Of the three, I think Nebraska has the best academic support."

On KSU:

“The people at K-State were great. They may not have had all the flashy stuff the other two had, but the people made it stand out. The coaching staff is there for the players, and the people on campus are really nice. They were ready and willing to help you out with everything.”

Including determining what shape your butter comes in at team banquets............

• 2 weeks later...