Bo statement

http://sports.omaha....for-sunday-too/

you believe it?

And probably Bo wanted to cancel tOSU, Michigan, MSU and Wiscy for upcoming games ! :sarcasm

Customers are NU fans, not dictator Bo, not spoiled players........academic and personal conflict? ..... BS

refund ---- fire Bo!

Not seeing the sarcasm here. You were dead serious, and that is a shame.

In other words, I need to add numerous "insert sarcasm here" icons for every other word, one icon didn't cut it. How about this? Good enough?

http://sports.omaha....for-sunday-too/

you believe :sarcasm it?

And probably :sarcasmBo wanted :sarcasmto cancel tOSU, :sarcasmMichigan, MSU and :sarcasmWiscy for :sarcasmupcoming games ! :sarcasm

Customers are NU fans :sarcasm, not dictator Bo, not spoiled players........academic :sarcasm and personal conflict? ..... BS

:sarcasmrefund ---- fire Bo!

Bad move because I'd ventured Pontifical Committee meeting and apparently equivalent to HuskerBoard. No tongue in cheek here.

There's no need to accommodate fans. At this point I'm talking about having that 15th practice we are allotted vs not having it, getting the recruits there to watch, and getting it televised for the BTN, which is not just for fans, but recruits as well.

The Spring Game has always been about more than just pleasing the fans, it's a wonderfully free pass for media attention during a time when there's little reason to pay attention to football. Recruiting is a year-round thing, though, and any buzz is good buzz.

I guess i wish i had a gig where i could make $400k plus then cancel the event, no reschedule, no refunds. I realize it wasn't on purpose but that was the end result. If the game is really no big deal, then don't charge admission at all.

Then the people working at the recessions should work for free then? The personnel working to broadcast the game should work for free? The people that does maintenance for the field should work for free? You have to look at the bigger picture.

• Fire 1

Should have played it out in the Hawks, had HuskerVision make a DVD, then send it out for free to all those people who bought tickets to the spring game. Just a thought. Would have been cool to see an actual game played on the Hawks Center Field.

completely agree.

Should have played it out in the Hawks, had HuskerVision make a DVD, then send it out for free to all those people who bought tickets to the spring game. Just a thought. Would have been cool to see an actual game played on the Hawks Center Field.

Nice idea. Much better than free hot dogs and tickets to an unrelated sport, even if it IS Husker-related. I think the athletic dept. dropped the ball on this one.

• Fire 1

Nice idea. Much better than free hot dogs and tickets to an unrelated sport, even if it IS Husker-related. I think the athletic dept. dropped the ball on this one.

You would think that the Athletic Dept. would have some sort of provisional plan in place.

Don't think I can agree with you on the "free hot dogs". Husker Dogs are the bomb digity!