Nebraska 2nd Junior day

Am hearing we have a major unannounced visit from a (elsewhere committed) top recruit coming to take a look........

any idea who it might be?

Yes, but need to let the process play out. Sorry, not meaning to be a tease........just trying to keep sources intact..........

Am hearing we have a major unannounced visit from a (elsewhere committed) top recruit coming to take a look........

Yes, but need to let the process play out. Sorry, not meaning to be a tease........just trying to keep sources intact..........

Any idea when this might be announced?

I'd just be guessing so can't really say. But, if he remains committed to his original school, we might not even publicly hear he was ever on campus. The good news is the track record for our staff when they get people on site is a pretty hefty closure rate.

I'd just be guessing so can't really say. But, if he remains committed to his original school, we might not even publicly hear he was ever on campus. The good news is the track record for our staff when they get people on site is a pretty hefty closure rate.

if he visits we will hear about it. until then lets just wait. this dude may just be blowing smoke up our asses

I agree. If he commits, we will hear about it. If not, nothing changes. I've been trying to say that and I'm happy to let the discussion die.

By the way..if the "dude" you are referring to is me.....I don't blame you for questioning it (I'd probably question it too, without more info). But I have no agenda to do that except to add to the excitement of our growing recruiting prowess and the quality of kids visiting. Also, even though nothing may happen, I again emphasize our closure percentage IF we get them to visit.

But, for what it's worth, this is not smoke and the visit is real.

I agree. If he commits, we will hear about it. If not, nothing changes. I've been trying to say that and I'm happy to let the discussion die.

By the way..if the "dude" you are referring to is me.....I don't blame you for questioning it (I'd probably question it too, without more info). But I have no agenda to do that except to add to the excitement of our growing recruiting prowess and the quality of kids visiting. Also, even though nothing may happen, I again emphasize our closure percentage IF we get them to visit.

But, for what it's worth, this is not smoke and the visit is real.

I wasnt targeting your post I am sorry. just pointing out the obvious, wait for the facts. bc people do that kind of stuff just to get a reaction out of people and im not saying that is what your doing. I hope we do land this mysterious person.