Aaron Green

Can't say I am surprised by this is the least. From his homesick tweets, to his tweets about PT, it seemed like it was bound to happen. I've said from the get go that I believe AA will solidify his role as the no. 2 back and I am really hoping this means Braylon Heard will be moving back to offense. From what little I saw of him, mainly the Wyoming game, he looked to have great speed getting to the corner and pretty good vision as well.

Best of luck to you, Aaron.

well not gonna say and it doenst hurt or sting... i am sure we will be alright but ya know what it still really sucks... its not there isnt gonna be ripples by him leaving... it is gonna put a lot of pressure on other people.... im sad to see him go

i remember the recruiting battle for him and how stoked we were when we got him... seems like he was the last big name battle we were in that we won for a while

well not gonna say and it doenst hurt or sting... i am sure we will be alright but ya know what it still really sucks... its not there isnt gonna be ripples by him leaving... it is gonna put a lot of pressure on other people.... im sad to see him go

i remember the recruiting battle for him and how stoked we were when we got him... seems like he was the last big name battle we were in that we won for a while

Losing Aaron really doesn't put pressure on anyone. We had a logjam at RB and we still have a workhorse by the name of Rex Burkhead.

Losing Aaron really doesn't put pressure on anyone. We had a logjam at RB and we still have a workhorse by the name of Rex Burkhead.

A few folks, myself included, are putting the cart before the horse, and are looking twords 2013...

umm rex really aint superman... sh#t happens you never know.....

I doubt you'll see too many 30+ carry games...

I doubt you'll see too many 30+ carry games...

wish we would have more options to pick up the slack...... instead of putting it all on a sophomore.....