Aaron Green

I also forgot to add to the rumor alert that Dijon Washington may also be transferring, but that hasn't been confirmed yet.

I've heard this one before - seems kind of like the Aaron deal and is a recurring theme. Eventually these rumors tend to come true.

Dijon too? Man, this is a crappy news day for the Huskers. :dunno

***Rumor Alert****

Aaron is 99% likely that he's going to TCU. He apparently never wanted to come here in the first place and hated his time here.Talked to UT too, but that didn't pan out.

Heard is apparently going back to RB, with Marrow being the goal line RB.

Also there is a rumbling that Ron Brown is about to get canned too, which didn't help.

I forgot to ask my aquarium guy this morning what he heard...I'll ask him tomorrow. ;)

He was in high school. Who's to say these players weren't at a smaller school or one that had less of a weight training program and that they're not diamonds in the rough? Obviously Ameer Abdullah is since he was a 3 star and was solidly in the #2 spot behind Rex last year and probably this year as well. Evidently, Abdullah was showing coaches he was/is a diamond in the rough eh? King Frazier springs to mind up there...he's a 3 star that is WALKING on here. He obviously declined other scholarships he had offered because he wants to be here and wants to work to get there.

I don't know anything about the other guys on the list, but Abdullah's ranking had nothing to do with the school he went to. His high school, Homewood HS in Homewood, AL (a wealthy suburb of Birmingham) is a big, quality school with great coaches, facilities and quality football. They match up pretty well to neighboring Hoover High School, which you might know from MTV's Two-A-Days.

You lost me when you mentioned the bold words above.

MTV.....does anybody with a brain actually watch that channel?

The first time I noticed that Aaron Green wasn't a team player was the Ohio State game. I remember when Green rolled right from the Diamond formation, Martinez decided to throw the ball down the middle to a wide open Enunwa and Green threw a hissy fit because he didn't get the ball.

Seriously you're going to throw a tantrum in front of 80K+ fans because you're teammate got the ball instead and scored?

The first time I noticed that Aaron Green wasn't a team player was the Ohio State game. I remember when Green rolled right from the Diamond formation, Martinez decided to throw the ball down the middle to a wide open Enunwa and Green threw a hissy fit because he didn't get the ball.

Seriously you're going to throw a tantrum in front of 80K+ fans because you're teammate got the ball instead and scored?

i missed that play, but please let's all act like losing Aron is no big deal.........guys walking here is not that unusal anymore. Heard back to running back, sigh.

i missed that play, but please let's all act like losing Aron is no big deal.........guys walking here is not that unusal anymore. Heard back to running back, sigh.

Has this been confirmed yet? I thought about this today at work but haven't read or seen anything about Heard moving back.

Hope he doesn't become another Mendoza, or Washington or any other number of (IMO talented guys) who go the way of position chameleon never to be seen from again.

If what Green has said are true as it relates to offensive scheme, IMO, we are doomed. Hell year 5 with Bo and we still have no idea what we want to run, no system in place for like the 5th year in a row and no idea what the frig we want to be besides multiple and balanced.

Obviously Ameer Abdullah is since he was a 3 star and was solidly in the #2 spot behind Rex last year and probably this year as well.

How do you figure this, given the three Freshman backs split roughly the same amount of carries last year?

I see where you're coming from Enhance but I believe that Ameer got more playing time toward the end of the season and I think that's why devnet wrote what he did. I just remember seeing Ameer playing running back more late in the season than I did Aaron.

No matter how you try to spin it this hurts the team. Aaron Green was having a HUGE spring from what I've been told. If this team is gravitating toward a more power type of rushing attack, then I can't see how Ameer Abdullah works into things either. Green was very talented and will now join the list of extremely talented Huskers that have either transferred or never been given an opportunity. Good luck to the young man. He will stand out wherever he goes and it will prove to be a big loss for us. I knew we should not have moved Heard away from RB.........

In his defense he was WIDE open. Way easier throw for Martinez to make and we still get the score, but Martinez didn't see him.

In his defense he was WIDE open. Way easier throw for Martinez to make and we still get the score, but Martinez didn't see him.

I agree with you but Green shouldn't have acted the way he did.

I'm done talking about Green and I'm moving on but I'm still not wishing him the best of luck because I'm still butt hurt about this transfer :lol: